The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you cus I don't care about you either... as you don't care... nah, I'm not that cruel, luv u ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

I ban you cus I don't care about you either... as you don't care... nah, I'm not that cruel, luv u

I ban you for this.
    .... You know that this is for the fun right ^^
    I don't have bad fealings against you OR someone else ;)

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban you cus this Monday is my last free day *sadface*

Anyway it won't affect my activity here xD

It also looks like OP, G, Husker, (and whisky?) had some conflict now, but instead of CF, it was on STO. Some things never change, huh

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because... conflict you said?
    Oh yeah, I remember what was in CF by those times. I never had enough popcorn to watch over what was happening.
    Wait... you remided me of that time... When I played often and almost always had an Inner Core hunt... when I just-just started to watch ponies... when I was getting up early to go to school and turning up Crossfire right after I returned...
    *sniff* those were... *sniff* great days...

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• "
    *sniff* those were... *sniff* great days... "
    Aww, that cute FS face :D

I ban you for remembering those times.

• I ban Mike because it wasn't that much of FS face as of Discord's face at that moment near the end of "KCaFO" face.
    And there were times even greater, but they were before both Freelancer Crossfire and ponies. Actually I played The-mod-that-is-never-to-be-named-here and then one cool russian SP mod for FL, listened to The Offspring and was also adding Starcraft BW and SupCom FA to the gaming list.
    Wait.
    Summer of 2012.
    That pulls the strings. Thanks to one wonderful The Offspring song called "The Future is Now". I still have that feeling inside me when I hear it.

Edited 4 times, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban you cus your effect in 2012 about Ponies was cus of this:

There are bigger versions of it, but it's mainly the reason why haters though 2012 would be the world's end :P

• I ban Mike because at the summer of 2012 I didn't even knew about ponies.
    And whelp, TCB again.
    My oversized imagination was building up the Freelancer Crossfire/TCB crossover, or what if Coalition Hypergate gone haywire and connected those universes. Began with friendly research and Coalition placing research stations in their space, but when TCB deployed military action aka "Be ponyfied or die", research stations opened up to be those of Dark Reign class :D. Because some people don't like it when you flak with their bodies and personalities.
    In fact, I wouldn't like the conversion. Because I would NEVER FLAKKING EVER give up my hands. While being (in my instance) weak, they are much more versatile. *Finger snap*

Edited once, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban you cus you know there's no space/place in the Dark Reign classes, just an energy machinery with a big gun that just for being started, dirupts the area around it, so it's not survivable inside.

• I ban Mike because yes, I know.
    I forgot to mention that those "research stations" were remote controlled/automatic, and were labeled as ion locators.
    Yes, I actually know that fanfic would be full of unlogical stuff of "Humans are owerpowered" kind or "Sirius does not supports neither TCB nor Coalition", but hell, there IS a reason I never actually wrote it in text file/paper.

• I ban Mike 'cos it's about forum rank.
    But I don't give much flak about it, whatever happens, CF Ajay will stay the whatever rank he is now.
    Except for the bad end scenarios, where he will have no ranks at all, and his ship's name will have CRS instead of CNS.