The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Ajay, um... because why do you think that loneliness helps? Why you don't want friends? Twilight, um... once said: "Friendship isn't always easy, but it is always worth fighting for".

• "Friendship isn't always easy, but it always worth fighting for"... Yeah, as long as said friendship powers a greatest superweapon. You know, if my friendship powered something more powerful than Dark Reign Ion Cannon or Dom'Kavash Defence Station, I'd like to have friends too.
    I ban Flutters for being THAT naive... Yes, friendship is magic: magic doesn't exists in our world, same with friendship. However maybe it's just my loner attitude. Maybe its just because I ain't a good friend. Maybe because I don't give a flak anymore.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban Ajay cus you are the one naive, you should've seen Equestria Girls to see how even in this world without magic, friendship is still magic ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because eh, still it isn't real life... However I ain't the one to say about real life while I waste all my life down the drain sitting at the screen playing computer games or doing sh*t nobody else "gives a flying feather about". With my current lifestyle, of course I don't need friends.
    And still, even if you have good friends, be prepared to go through your troubles all alone, or almost all alone. That was Twilight's friendship lesson in S02E26.
    P.S. Playing Metro: Last Light again. Have I ever told you that "Valve" custom sniper riffle from there is f*ckawesome? Especially it's reload animation and animation between shots (riffle is bolt-action). This thing drops Watchmen (Mutants living on the surface) and Nosalises (Mutants living underground) like flies...
    There is a thing that is more awesome: "Preved" sniper riffle that fires 12,7x108 rounds... And "Preved" means "Oh hai" in russian internet slang. First thing I've thought when fired that thing? "HAI GUYZ".
    Bad side: Last Light limits the ammo you can carry, except for Military-grade 5,45. You can have nearly 1000 MGR and still only 330 rounds of custom-made ammunition of the same caliber. I am going to rip the files and take this limitation out, 'cause nothing is more irritating that a clip of 12,7x108, or 7,62x54 rounds, or ball bearings you can't pick up.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: _ ().

• I ban you cus since "custom sniper riffle" I started skipping words till I did tl;dr, I didn't miss the Lesson Zero reference though :P

Anyway, as I told, with your lifestyle, you get to speak with more people than the dudes IRL in your town/city. You know/see different ways of thinking, different experiences, and such :D It would be nearly a waste if you just stood there in singleplayer doing nothing with no one, fitghting some mobs with no brain and thinking you're the top shit for having 1.00^10 kills.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because I am doing in CF multiplayer same things I do in CF singleplayer...
    Except for helping new players, storing alien weapons and this:

• I ban Ajay, because... Um, I browsed around... You aren't seem to be a meanie in space, um.
    You don't harm other players on purpose, you helped some newbies, you try to don't leave your wingmen behind.
    You are nice, not like you are trying to pretend here, if you don't mind... you won't mind, will you? Please don't get mad at me... *meep*

• I ban F. Shy, because i want to tell to Ajay that: i try to be a friend with you as much as i'm with Michael and with Azimut (well to be honest with Azimut we have little more good friendship from Michael... no offence Mike right ?), but if you don't want friends so be it. I'm one that is ready to everything" for his friends, because i don't have many (well i don't have none in the real world, only here), but i know they care about me and i respect them, because this do the true friends, always ready to help and will understand you.
    But if you don't want to have friends ok.
    Don't call me for nothing anymore.
    From now on, we are just two guys who know each other.
    BTW, stop thinking that you can't have friends, because i'm the same like you in many things, but in the virtual world you can have many, but only few of them will be really good with you...
    So i don't have friends, because everyone are losers... well i don't need friends anyway. i don't have girlfriend, because every girl that i speak with go away (i'm serious).
    So think about that and if you will be on the same thinking that you was before to know: I DON'T KNOW YOU ANY MORE.
    And stop blame yourself for everything, because i'm the same like you (again), but i'm the one who make to be like this, and you make it to our own.

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban NH cause by "friends" i meant RL friends.
    But here, in CF, we may be friends, and I won't even mind about that.

• I ban Night-Hunter, because I have a giant hammer to smack him with.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• I ban Corynthos because welcome back.
    That's you started this thread, huh?

• Yeah BG Corynthos :D Anyway I ban Ajay for trying to hide what he said about us on here not being friends at all, just "fellow humans" and people you know, and nothing more. You are like "People ? SHIELDS UP !!! " (beams of friendship of me and NH :P )

• I ban Mike becuse I've got more than shields...
    IRON CURTAIN ACTIVATED

(iron curtain instakills infantry)

• I ban Ajay because of Soviet Reference

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• I ban Corynthos because it's more a Red Alert 2 reference:
    Iron Curtain - that's how was called a support superweapon that could render vehicles invulnerable.
    It instakills infantry and demotrucks BTW.

Wait... If I used Iron Curtain on myself now... why am I alive?
    J/K, I used it on my ship, not directly on myself :)

• I ban Maishaf because I used "Ajay" callsign (Yes, it's a callsign, not a real name) after one character from C&C3.
    It was my first internet nickname ever and I haven't bothered to change it.
    And I of course could use my real name, but it is just way too stereotypical :)

Edited once, last by Ajay: _ ().

• I ban you for not telling him you don't live in eastern europe, more lik in middle of Asia xD

• I ban Mike because he is right, Irkutsk is located pretty far behind Urals :)
    P.S. I have only now noticed that player character's lighter from Metro 2033 and LL is made from round casing...

It looks prettier than Zippo BTW. And in Metro series you have to use it:
    -For lighting up your journal (pad that has your objective written on it)
    -For lighting stuff around when no time to charge your headlight or when it isn't working (there are areas in Last Light where headlight and night vision stops working)
    -For igniting grenade fuses (Grenades are dynamite pipebombs), same with incendiary ones
    -For burning cobwebs in Last Light, where you can also hold the lighter with weapon in other hand
    -For lighting torches in one of levels in LL
    -For being just a plain awesome badass with a fire in one hand and Uboinik revolver shotgun in other.

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay: _ ().