The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• There are no:
    -Allied Intent Xtended
    -Project Reality
    -Global Storm
    -Spec Ops Warfare
    -and all of this with support of bots
    for BF3. And I ban you for that.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban you for underestimating the SP.
    If not for SP I didn't even downloaded Crossfire, just saying :P

• What in the world has player bots have to see with SinglePlayer ?

I ban you for changing topic out of nowhere, or for not making sense with "underestimating the SP".

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike for not knowing that "bots" in BF2 are AI-controlled players you fight or fight with in SP.
    They are of course dumb, but not as dumb as real people. (And at least there is allowed friendly fire in SP, which allows you feel as a commisair and kill whole team for falling back or doing nothing. Ideal is anti-tank class, BTW)

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: F*ck reasons ().

• I ban you.

F*ck reasons.

Isn't this what you keep adding as "edit reason" when editing your post's fails ? :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you for using my edit reason as a ban reason... but hell, f*ck reasons, I'll ban you because I don't need them :D

• I ban you because u hate nerds...
    Never bully them, because some day you'll work for one...

• And I ban him for failing to become a nerd, for losing his computer... that would never happen to a nerd 8-) At least spending so much time without having a new one :D

• i ban you for being misinformed

one, i'm a geek. Geeks > Nerds...always (a geek is really nothing more than an aggressive nerd)
    two, i didn't lose my computer. if it was a choice between a place to stay and a computer, i think you'd choose a warm place too
    three, i'm perfectly capable of living without a computer. technology is a different story and i'd die if i didn't have my cell phone even if it it's not a smartphone

• I ban you for being misguided, you can live without a computer just because you got your phone to chat and be connected with the internet.

If you didn't had the phone, you'd die without a computer :P

But you are right, a warm place is better... and my phone... anyway... good luck with that, it seems you are going well so far. You sounded wrong/heavy before the "New Year" night.

• I ban you for not knowing what a warm place is.

There's "another" warm place which is even better, for small periods of time... but I guess you're not very experienced in any of these :P

• I ban you for thinking that temperature hitting -30 C in December-January and snowing beginning in November is a drawback...

• I ban you for living in such a hostile place.

In December, some were still tanning at the sun, on the beach here, and even entering the sea.