ReactorForge hacked

There are 68 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I don't really know what to say about all this or even where to begin.
    I've always tried to remain neutral and be fair to everyone in the community. In the five years I was an admin at Lancers Reactor I never had any trouble with anyone. The fact is I made some great friends in the process and still talk to some of them after all these years.

I did not ask to be an admin on a site I built up for five years nor did I ask my partner Eraser to give the domain to someone else but he got tired of trying to run the site by himself, so he handed the site to MentalChaos.
    I registered on Lancers Reactor after being away for a year working on a job that didn't have internet access. The next day I noticed that they made me an admin so I decide to try and help out but for my troubles I was told that my services were no longer needed.

For one thing maybe Azza don't think that people beside him keep logs of conversations on messenger programs but they do and I have logs showing the complete conversations I have had with him.
    I'm not immature enough to post private conversations in a public forum but you can be assured that what is being posted on different forums is only one sentence of a very long conversation where I asked Azza to stop his criminal activities before he gets himself into real trouble with the authorities.
    I don't know if he thinks people will think he's cleaver in his endeavors but they certainly do not think it takes skill to hack sites, run denial of service attacks, block access to messenger programs and other criminal activities. The fact is that all he's done is tear the community apart, loose friends and will only hurt himself in the end.

I did not threaten him or anyone else, never have. All I tried to do is help by warning of the conquences of illegal activities, loosing friends and try to understand why anyone would want to cause so many problems. I wouldn't even think of such activities let alone participate in them.

If you have any questions or feedback I'll try to remember to come back here from time to time.
    One thing though I don't want to get into any ridiculous conversations and I'm disappointed by people that post private conversations.

• As i say : Bad things are happening to good ppl ;)

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    Mr. azza got banned from this forum for including malicious code into his forum signature that was able to manipulate browsers and client PCs

all his access rights have been revoked
    this forum signature has been deactivated but stored on his account as proof

behaviour like that shows that he is untrustworthy in every single way

@university running FF i got at least 20 windows per thread page on which program I should use in order to open chromehtml stuff attached with the thread.

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

Playing mind tricks are just as affective as doing it for real. People scare themselfs into thinking something is alot more then it acctualy is.

Ever thought that you can cause just as much harm ?

• hacking sites.. how many hackers there are..... i cannot understand how someone can get fun when he destroyes sytes and makes people angry :)

Ship_Infocard Police Destroyer

Originally posted by Homeros
    hacking sites.. how many hackers there are..... i cannot understand how someone can get fun when he destroyes sytes and makes people angry :)

It`s not about fun, it`s a life-style. Weird, sick, but life-style...

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• the world does not need such life styles

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!