ReactorForge hacked

There are 68 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Mr. azza got banned from this forum for including malicious code into his forum signature that was able to manipulate browsers and client PCs

all his access rights have been revoked
    this forum signature has been deactivated but stored on his account as proof

behaviour like that shows that he is untrustworthy in every single way

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Oh any idea what malicious code that was?
    And what it has affected?

• you didn´t got that question from your browser Huor?

Click the image above to visit us.

• I got something with an extension that has no linkage. But this was on my PC for my work... I first thought it something OP is trying here. But now i have seen that it was again a code injection. Hm only wanted to make sure if i have to research anything on my work PC now ;(

• Yesterday I clicked on this thread and an error message came up that the page or forum could not be found. Sorry I cant remember the error message precisely.

Should I be worried about that pc being infected with something?

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• someone with that message please contact me on msn or icq
    we will investigate on this matter just to be sure nobody got stuff installed

Edit: ok various browsers kept being totally clean (my opera didnt even show a message), other browsers showed only the message and I just checked it with spiky that nothing was really damaged
    Members which used Google Chrome should write a PM to me in order to check if stuff has been installed

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• That might be bad, Michael. Every one who has Chrome Browser installed should be worry. It may was a chrome security leak.

• i was receiving this strange message during registration procedure, so i was afraid that it is some kind of manipulation from admin side to install remote exploits?
    ----
    Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (111) in /homepages/6/d217255485/htdocs/php/wbboard/admin/class_db_zugriff.php on line 27

Database error in WoltLab Burning Board: Link-ID == false, connect failed
    mysql error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (111)
    mysql error number: 2002
    Date: 11.05.2009 @ 22:11
    Script: /php/wbboard/main.php
    Referer: http://www.swat-portal.com/php/wbboard/register.php

There seems to be some technical problems with the database at this moment.
    Please use the reload-button of your browser to try again.
    If these problems continue, please contact the Admin of this Board.
    ---------

• azza - knife
    you will pay for what you did... thats a promise

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• I have also seen that cromehtml error message yesterday. But I was using Firefox.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• it doesnt matter if that stuff caused damage or not... it was an attack on this site and its members
    it would be the same if some guy does shoot into a group of people and does not hit somebody by accident and finally claims that he didnt want to harm someone

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• umm, actually the newest forum member has the name of azza this on today 12.05 at 04:07 GMT well its at the post posted time anyway lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• He is out of the game now, so it doesn't matter

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• I guess of all my years in the military, I have come to realize that even adults still choose to act like juveniles, consistently trying to prove themselves in adolescent activities because they simply do not have the capacity to facilitate mature, adult like social events.

Like a child who successfully mastered his bicycle without training wheels, this hacking bit is a true measure of accomplishment to others.

Advice: Grow up.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.