Reloading is NOT a cheat

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Just to make sure that the last player on this server gets it:

Using nanobots and/or batteries is NOT cheating. It is NOT against any server rules either.

So stop to accuse reloading players as cheaters, because they are not.

It does suck, but that is just my opinion.

• Reloading is certainly not a cheat and certainly not against server rules. Although I think it is dishonorable and cowardly, it's still within anyone's right to do so.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Yep, it's just a custom of the server. Nothing more.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• hmm..
    I got accused while not being aware of it.
    It was really stupid, 'cause i could have easily checked it myself by looking at the bots, but didnt think of that at that time. :crazy:

But anyhow M.. I've been fighting you every day. No need to use capital letters. ;)

• Most servers probably impliment the same custom, but whoever whines "omfg he's cheating" is clearly in a fault as it's an original mechanism developed from the start.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Same argument again?...As all clans should and mostly do (IMO)...teach new memebers of this server that the pvp custom is not to use botts and bats.....isn't it just new palyers that run into this issue?

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

Originally posted by Marauder
    ...teach new memebers of this server that the pvp custom is not to use botts and bats.....isn't it just new palyers that run into this issue?

Yep, thats correct - mostly new players are doing so - just take some time to explain it to them, after a while they will not do it anymore (my experience).

And please give new Players the chance to make the "faults" (because it´s just an agreement cause otherwise PvPs would last hours) we all did aswell.

And ofc. sometimes take a rest and keep a smile :)

Click the image above to visit us.

• yep
    reloading is no cheat
    but a good reason for attacking reloaders

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!