SWAT got hacked

There are 35 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    I guess here is the answer
    got this mail today:

not hard to guess who attacked SWAT

Tbh, it took me about 2 seconds, after i read the threads title, to figure out who did it... Didn`t wanna accuse anyone tho, so i kept quiet :rolleyes:

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Op just send me the info.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• gunny going on a payback trip? :-)

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

• Oh dear, they made it so that some stuff doesn't work.
    It's intimidating.

• The surest way to end cyber-bullying is a visit in RL from the authorities. Site hacking is a crime, especially when done across international borders, and there are REAL consequences for those who think the Internet is their own private domain to punish others. Fortunately for SWAT, we have actual professionals from the security apparatus who appreciate both SWAT and law enforcement... [11]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Well... I guess, that this is really the last thing that DiscoveryRulez guy did & will ever do :P

Question(maybe a stupid one): Will this be announced on teh Disco forums aswell, or will it be resolved via PM`s? I wanna know what other Disco Otakus (Otaku - Japanese for ''FanBoy'') might say about this ^^

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

Originally posted by Centaurian
    The surest way to end cyber-bullying is a visit in RL from the authorities. Site hacking is a crime, especially when done across international borders, and there are REAL consequences for those who think the Internet is their own private domain to punish others. Fortunately for SWAT, we have actual professionals from the security apparatus who appreciate both SWAT and law enforcement... [11]

Precisely.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• SHIT, Man I hate this guy already. Cant believe there is actually people out there that still do things like this. I hope he was just bluffing.......I would be seriously pissed if any fan boy went that far to try and prove something. All I see in his move is fear of losing his community.....why would we try to take that from him anyways we have no reasons, if they leave discovery because CF is more fun then they can. Stupid Fan boy is getting himself into serious trouble[21]

• loosing a community... damaging a community
    all that was not even an option... it was just alone about fairplay

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Personally I think he's a typical example of a sore looser. When you see other mods, you don't criticize them, compare them to CF whatsoever. This guy does and whats even worse is he thinks less of anything else than discovery. If I didnt know better I'd say he is prolly part of the discovery crew (if there even is one). Fairplay was lost long ago in my eyes. He crossed the line too far now.

EDIT: I never had anything against discovery and never really compared the gameplay or anything game wise, just community wise that i did once. NOW thats changed, discovery is removed from my knowledge banks of FL mods.

• Please be care full with such accesiations. You don't know if the hacker is in the admin crew (which I personally highly doubt), and it is a completly different thing to hack some body as "talking shit" or doing what ever bad things.
    If I had miss understood your posting, correct me please.

I also want to say that it isn't completly true that the whole Discovery Crew/Technicias and community don't do any thing for the rest of the FL comm...just take cannon as example, some of you may know him from The Starport. He is developening and releasing quite much FLHook plugins to the public.

• to say "but he is not from our admin team" is a damn stupid excuse... nothing else
    an excuse which is used too often in the FL community because many admins give a damn about responsibility

but keep defending a community which is doing shit to others... your choice

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• No, this wasn't my intension. It is not that I would like to defend them, but it is a different between beeing part of the admin team or not...And btw OP, they can only give the guy a penalty if they know about him (they may haven't recognized that SWAT got hacked or they don't have the Internet Protocol Address . May be you want to give them the IP of the hacker)

• right... they also have not recognized all the crap on their own forum

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,