TDM Reminder

There are 83 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Today being the last Monday before i'm gone for some time i thought i might just as well manage a TDM.

So here gooooooes: Monday, February 9th, 21:00 server time, Arena.

No extra prices, but as usual loads of honor and glory!

• Ehre und Ruhm bedeuten nichts zu uns, nur Gemetzel und Geld liebe Kinder.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Originally posted by Jack Bauer
    Ehre und Ruhm bedeuten nichts zu uns, nur Gemetzel und Geld liebe Kinder.

sorry.. aber heisst das nicht Ehre und Ruhm bedeuten UNS NICHTS ? .. lol

dachte das deutsch wäre besser.

aber gut das die hauptschprache hier änglüsch is. so kann ich mich aufgrund meiner mangelhaften änglüschkenntnüsse vornähm zurückhalten :D

btw..

is it possible to move the starting time of events (in general)?
    cause of my job, its nearly impossible, to participate,
    servertime equals my time +1hour.
    and since i do have to get up at about 3:30am (my time) every day, and have to work till (at least) 4.00pm. i dont really have the opportunity to take part at events unless its friday (and im not too tired)

so .. moving it to start 1 hour earlier (server time) as usual, would be pretty nice.

thanks in advance, for thinking about ;)

see, tax/kill, avoid, greet, run from you in space m8s :D:D

• Yeah, 20:00 is fine with me too, although i know from experience that when we start 21.00 there are more peeps showing up.

Spiky: me's going far away to the land of hillbillies, elk and blokes who think that (censored) is just another insurance company :D

• Heyho, if all goes well i'll be able to host a TDM tomorrow Monday, March 16th at approximately 9 PM server time.

• Due to an important meeting i probably can't host a TDM tonight, and if i can it will be rather late.

• I will help with it.

TDM is starting 8pm GMT regular.

Since i am realy busy in RL aswell it would be nice if senior Players could start advertising before.

For all those who are watching the Players Online Module before logging in - and just entering when others are doing so i will give an advice here: The TDM can not start with to less ppl. don´t complain if it will not start if you are not logged in. Just ensure that your ship is in Arena (with you online ofc ^^) 10 minutes before we are starting!

Click the image above to visit us.

Originally posted by Daywalker
    For all those who are watching the Players Online Module before logging in - and just entering when others are doing so i will give an advice here: The TDM can not start with to less ppl. don´t complain if it will not start if you are not logged in. Just ensure that your ship is in Arena (with you online ofc ^^) 10 minutes before we are starting!

[697]
    I noticed that as soon as i bring on my event manager char people start to log on. However, sometimes i do not feel like stupidly hanging around Arena in a ship i can't even a do a pvp with. So i'm asking myself if those fellas would log on too if i spent my time in my APC killing npcs or if we just wouldn't have a TDM.

And thanks a lot Kermit for stepping in, your help is most appreciated. See me for a refund (if you dare, muahahahaha)

• Due to the server rebooting for a loooooong time there was no TDM on Monday, April 13th.
    But there will be one on Friday 17th.

• sorry - my fault

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Your fault but justified, nothing to worry about. We'll survive.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Don't know yet if i can manage a TDM next Monday, June first.

So if anyone wants to step in he's most welcome. Refunding guaranteed (if you don't pay silly amounts of money)

• ... and i'm away on work, holidays, more work and in between swimming in the lake aso asf...
    Very likely i won't be online too often to host a TDM.

Buon divertimento, ragazzi. Ci vediamo ;)