story

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by strongtoni.

• it's kinda hard to explain, but i'll give it a go

the way you play the "chapters" is by downloading CF 1.0-1.7, And soon to be 1.8. then you find all the quests, such as going to dublin and finding the Hyperion gate and finding your way to Sol. or looking for Jack Blinch's ship in CF 1.7

so playing the story at the startup sequences is not possible, as it is just a movie

sorry

hope this helps

• The closest thing CF has to story chapters are the quests, which require the discovery & retrieval of various datadisks & blackboxes scattered thoughout the game. these give clues (as do NPC characters in the station bars) to find new regions of space in CF (different than vanilla FL). There are new challenges, and new stuff to be salvaged from new wrecks the deeper you go in the storyline. Play also be comes harder, especially if you are working alone, without wingmen! Have fun exploring... 8)

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• tnx for help....
    so I can play quests ih singleplayer?
    when i found Hyperion gate i dock or something else

btw:sorry for my English i am from Croatia(Hrvatska) and im not expert in English...

• Mozes odigrati bilo koji quest u single modu. Poslje glavne price samo ne moe ici preko 20 ili 30 levela nisam siguran vie.

Samo moj savijet je da proba igrati online u multy modu puno je bolje i puno stvari ti sada ima svrhe nego ka je u single modu.

Kako god uzme ovo je najbolji freelancer mode.

ISTINA O ZIVOTU !!!
    .Ne mozes dotaknuti sve svoje zube jezikom
    . Svi idioti nakon čitanja prve istine to i pokuaju
    .Prva tvrdnja je la
    .Sad se smijes jer si shvatio da si idiot...
    .Uskoro čes ovo poslati sljedećem idiotu
    .Jos uvjek je smjeak na tvom licu jer znas da čes
    od nekoga napravit idiota