Corrupt Wish Game

There are 1,461 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• [xattach=6387][/xattach]Sometimes it's the only way to go.

• The Apaches are for Apache
    Sorry if I messed up the game a bit
    But I had a problem while posting on the fone

Wish one could edit a post on the phone

Try 4 one more Apache

Don't know Y some pix are rotating themselves during upload

Could be another wish ....but already made one

Files

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Granted, all ur apaches are a bit less messed up.

I wish nobody would post more helicopter stuff this month...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted but the pizzas are so good you eat way too much so much you will never be able to eat pizza ever again but you are now stuck in America forever.

I wish for a phone battery that never runs out of power and never needs recharging.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Granted, but it's energy is so weak your phone doesnt even start up.

I wish our species could evolve again o.o

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted ... in fact we are evolving except u not evolving much ... well, is this considered as corrupting your wish Mike?

I wish my father is in good health now ... hmmm ...

• @Michael i dont know how this dislike happened on my tablet. sorry, will de-dislike it asap. but how on this tablet? lol

edit: done

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

Edited once, last by denne ().

• @denne on a touch screen thing can happen almost by themselves sometimes, I have see things start and I swear nothing touched by me. LOL

TCs are alive!!!!!!! Maybe

Wish for a billion credits

• Granted, but then I come as a cop and confiscate your "legally" credits earned by smuggling which for cops is still illegal.

I wish Denne would've left a Like instead of that Dislike for the scare :P

• Granted, now they will also break n crack faster, even just by closing the laptop too fast.

• Granted....from now laptop screens will cost nothing...all future laptops are going to be made without a screen...you will just connect wireless to your TV set a big flat screen, CF will look great but you will never watch TV again unless you unplug your laptop.

I wish 4 .... 6 billion credits....when I have it I'll park outside Manhattan Docking Ring and give every newbie that launches 100 million till it all runs out.

• Guess it's better if I do this while you guys are sleeping.....!opps

• Yup

Granted, but then somebody, or some ppl (more than 1) start making bunch of new characters for the free money, exploiting you, and taking the billions for themselves, or himself. Then laugh in your face :D

I wish people would be more honest, but not TOO honest like in that movie where lies didnt exist...

• Granted but it all goes totally wrong for you everyone lies instead and honesty does not exist in the world.....like in the movie they are releasing in the near future.

Wishing to take it easy the rest of the day.

• Granted, free healthy food that you eat so much of it that u start having fat issues (all food has "fat"), then heart attack issues then... RIP

I wish to hire you for 24 hours on a best smuggler route and me paying 3-4M an hour due to a bit cheaper overall cost when I request bunches of hours. Like when u buy 10 pairs of socks, individually they get cheaper :P