Corrupt Wish Game

There are 1,461 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• soul eater that's not how you do it. You have to corrupt the granted wish of one who posted before, and make your own wish for next poster. Like this:

Granted @ Ori, server is online but your net goes off ^^

I wish people would know how to post in this thread.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• granted, you wont be hungry "now", but you will be too full and feel like throwing up, then hungry again later.

I wish for more anime :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted but you wont get the one you wished for and it will be horrible
    I wish for a new and improved PC

In order for a mediocre man to defeat a genius, he has to become a Demon.

• Granted, but then it burns out for using too much power and insurance says it's your fault for not having a good vent for it.

I wish my lil cat would get healthy again. :( Lets see who has such a terrible heart to corrupt this wish <.<

• granted, she will be healthy again and live for 20 more years but u won't see that because u will be so happy about her healthiness that u don't care about ur environment and u stumble on her toys and break ur neck, then the cat will eat u till one day the police comes because u didnt pay ur taxes.

i wish the people were mature enough that there was no need for police anymore.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• granted, then ur puppy starts sh*tting inside.

I wish Apache had a malfunctioning helicopter.

• Granted.....the engine has stopped but Apache restarts his engine immediately and flies away.

If upload works have maybe new Apache helicopter for him.

I wish 4 a real flying car......

Files

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Granted, but due to the lack of flying car/traffic regulations, you are forced to go on the ground as you cant even get a driver license for such flying car.

I wish we met few alien races, and have Earth in danger and all that :P

• Granted, my wish was actually planned in a way so that your "corrupting" my wish actually made it an "un" corrupted wish, humans and friendly aliens and all nice and happy ^^ That's a perfect wish :P

I wish people weren't so easy to mislead, or fool :P

• Granted from now on you will never fool anyone again now that they are not able to be easily fooled

I wish for a 4 day week-end from now on.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Granted he does not die because of old age but he is sick of living so long he decides to walk in front of a bus but all is well he comes back as the sixth day of the week and lives 4 ever as sixthday.

I wish 4 more time to play CF on the 4 day week-end.

• Granted, but then you wake up from the sleep where u dreamed of playing CF 4 days straight, waking up at the alarm clock which is set to tell u to go to work, all day.

I wish rayden's dog wouldn't die either, neither my little black cat. :(

• There is only one way to do this .....PiRaTe STyLe........GRaNTeD....*