Let's write numbers backwards[20 000]

There are 12,543 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Mercenaro.

reminds me of chars people made to be hostile with everyone xD Max possible was to be enemy to everyone except zoners or so

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

But from my experience the faction you kill becomes hostile much faster than any other become friendly. That's why you often can't undo unwanted rep changes (e.g.if you killed one faction too much and then tried to correct this by killing their enemies, you would usually end up with both sides becoming more hostile than before). But now after your post I guess that's not always the case.

• you had to say 8510 not 9512 xD at least 9511, you fell in the trap ! You are not safe enough to leave the responsibility of counting backwards in your hands xD

just kiddin, 8509

And yeah, but there are normally dozens of factions going up and you also have to kill dozens of other factions... and some do go friendly real fast.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• 8507, Best confused poeple ever XD

• 8502 well.....DUCKS!!!!