ServerPolice offcial statement: Jack-Bauer

There are 37 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by supercars.

• Oh true true true... ;)
    I have made myself an opinion but could not longer hold it only for me - so i am going to post. Slayer is right in a few things but not at all - althought you want to point out your opinion.

Everything - and i mean everything you do to give you advantages to others by manipulating the game data or binary is considered as cheating. When you dont make it by manipulating files or manipulatiing the memory the game uses - all is cheating. If you use macros (hardware related or not) -> is cheat.

And well we can turn it out that you have to agree that we scan your game data - otherwise you are not allowed to play the game (its done on others servers too). Either you are a fair gamer or you havent understand anything in life.

I prefer the game like it was made - there is no need to cheat! Its funny as it was - and if you cant loose then dont play

edit: havent seen OPs post - but allowing only FL to send is stupid as well - this wont work as both directions are needed ;)

• wow my turn

i play this game for a long time now

always playd fair some times i got pissd of becouse ppl kill me
    wel after few beers me ok again

what i see lately is that {it seems i cant hit anny} my aim not that good anny more
    maybe my age mayby my beer consuming but most probable becouse other ppl find new things

nothing wrong with that but when you not share it with others you making this game un fair

well thats how i see it i allways playd fair and did try to have fun but when i read this i think some ppl need to think over on what they want

have funn all

• i have played FL long time as most know. sometimes my missles cant miss sometimes thay wont hit some days are better than others. i have bean pwned like theres no tommorow and i have pwned like no tommorow.1 thing i dont and wont do is say noone is cheatin if u have no proof theres no need to say a word.proof is everything and if u have no 100% HARD proof why is anyone sayin anything i have fought jack a few weeks ago and i got pwned!!! did i say he was cheatin?nope do i think he was IT DONT MATTER what i think i have no proof!!!!!! (and no i didnt think u were jack) basically what im sayin if u have no proof then best to just keep playin or get off server cause win or loose i have a blast.

have fun Sleepy

• I have only this to say: everyone's innocent unless proved otherwise.

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

Originally posted by magnet
    innocent unless proved otherwise.

Judging from the current status of the community, i`d say it`s the opposite... Guilty until proven innocent.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• to my own big surprise i don't have anything at all to add.

• ...to our all surprise ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• [682]

ISTINA O ZIVOTU !!!
    .Ne mozes dotaknuti sve svoje zube jezikom
    . Svi idioti nakon &#269;itanja prve istine to i pokuaju
    .Prva tvrdnja je la
    .Sad se smijes jer si shvatio da si idiot...
    .Uskoro &#269;es ovo poslati sljede&#263;em idiotu
    .Jos uvjek je smjeak na tvom licu jer znas da &#269;es
    od nekoga napravit idiota

• lucy FAIL!

like, this kind of FAIL:

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

Originally posted by magnet
    lucy FAIL!

huh? what?

• Big lol

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Well, in the meantime i realized that Jack's been banned again. And i've still got nothing to say, except that i'm major league royally extremely unbelievably pissed off.

ciao for now

• My two cents? Maybe less....... I die well. I have no reason to cheat. I die Well......

WHY? I ask myself do people cheat? To feel BIG, or Superiour? Perhaps as Slayer indicated, out of curiousity. Experimentation. I have no idea.

Now with that said I have cheated.....but usually it would be in a Single player game portion where I had hit a wall and could not honestly proceed any further. Right? Wrong? Heck I paid for the game and I'm only cheating myself.

Cheating online? A big NO NO as far as I'm concerned. Hell, you don't have to CHEAT to beat me in PvP. Though sometimes I'm lucky. :D No I, personally would rather die 10 times over than cheat online. And If I feel the need to experiment or prove a point, I believe I would get it sanctioned by the Server Staff first, just to stay out of HOT water, if you know what I mean.

Darn......looks like I over spent....how much do I owe for the overage?

ChiefRedCloud

Not "OLD" but "VINTAGE".......not "SLOW" but "CAUTIOUS"......

Originally posted by lucy in the sky
    yeah, funny as hell...

indeed it is - lol

Click the image above to visit us.