Goodbye to all

There are 59 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

• Greetings

After being inactive for 2 to 3 weeks, except for one day and a few minutes today, I logged on to hear nothing but shit from a player about Jack Bauer and a few other things, such as being on CF all this time with Fake characters, bullying players etc.

I have not been here, period. There are atleast 3 other players from CF who can verify I have been playing Armed Assault, to take a break and get myself geared up to run SFP in the right frame of mind.

So therefore I am leaving, I may drop in from time to time to see whats going on, but dont count on it.

Lucy, Lashan, members of DC, BG, some TRF and some SMG...it was nice playing with you.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I can fully backup Gunny on this as he has been playing Arma Armed Assault with myself and Rhonetaz.....i cant believe this shit still goes on and to make up lies about a player that hasnt even been on the server is LOW and damn right childish ........ now i refer to where is everyone posts..... well look what has happened here now and i think you will get the picture as to where some of us are..... for those that just dont get it ..... some of us are staying away from all this crap.... its about time some of you grew up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• Ok serious shit things like that are stupid like why would you guys always keep up rumors or soething if you mad keep ur stuff to urself and just chill theres always something going on on here.

• Goodbye and have fun with the Armed Assault.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• Ok,

I´m tired to argue. Fact is that things are changing - but you need to be open for it. If you are not willing to open up yourself and try new ways - your choice.

Have fun and do me a favor - don´t post against the Community anymore if you don´t want to be a part of it.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Goodbye Gunny, it was a nice time with ya when you was here^^

• Well Guns - if this is your final goodbye - I will wish you the best.

As I said many times before I dont know how you handled it (the crap) for so long, it would be nice if you could spend some leisure time (rare for some of us) just relaxing and enyoing stuff - you sure did put a lot of time and effort into this community and sometimes I failed to see what you actually got out of it.

Although I disagreed with your "sink or swim" style of roleplay at one time - looking back it was very educational.

I would repeat, in my opinion, you were the best roleplayer out there and the server was not the same when you were not around.

Bet wishes Mafioso, Most Dangerous Man Alive, Coffee Entrepeneaur, Tax Evader and best pvp trainer pirates ever had.

• Enjoy

Plastic surgery since 1500 AD

---
    o
    L_
    OL
    This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.

• Goodbye Gunny [wave]!!!

ISTINA O ZIVOTU !!!
    .Ne mozes dotaknuti sve svoje zube jezikom
    . Svi idioti nakon čitanja prve istine to i pokuaju
    .Prva tvrdnja je la
    .Sad se smijes jer si shvatio da si idiot...
    .Uskoro čes ovo poslati sljedećem idiotu
    .Jos uvjek je smjeak na tvom licu jer znas da čes
    od nekoga napravit idiota

• @ Daywalker i think you are missing the point here..... just to make things clear.....myself and Gunny were and are not thinking...oh we have found a new game lets ditch FL...... we have had a small break to relax and enjoy things for a while with full intentions of returning back to FL........ like some of you have obviously realised being a SP on a server for many years ...... gets exhausting and sometimes you just have to take a step back and relax before you blow your stack ....... but put yourslef in Gunny's positions for a min..... you have gone away had a break played with some otheres on anothere game...... you pop on CF for 5 mins to have stupid accusations thrown at you by a member of the community saying that anothere member has said you have been using fake chars and creating havoc and bullying otheres on server..... how would you feel knowing 100% that you have done none of what is being said and in some small way hoping that the break will calm things down a bit.

I think anyone with any sense can see why Gunny has decided enough is enough..... im sorry but it seems as tho some are hell bent on stiring crap and making up some nice little stories to boost your ego's ....... yes i could have said nothing and not replied and go away and think these things to myself but that would be pointless ...... i have allways been straight with people on this server i cant help it thats just me i have been bought up to say it as it is..... I dont and will never tip toe about to keep the peace.... if i think that an injusice has been done i will speak up about it....regardless of who or what the member is.

Those of you that have been the cause of this post and you know who you are.... think long and hard about what you have done ...... think about how stupid and foolish you look now... and make sure you never make that mistake again ..... never act without 100% facts .... and if you think you have the facts then i and several otheres can proove you very wrong .... there is only myself and Rhonetaz from this community playing but there is another 6 guys from Arma that speak to Gunny on TS on a daily basis that can also back him up ...... unless Gunny has 2 PC's and 4 hands and Arms it would be physically impossible for Gunny to do any of the things he was accused of.

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• Uhh, damn. One of the central characters of my everfailing attempts at reporting the truth and nothing but the truth just departing like that?
    That's a blow that will need some time to digest.

All the best to you Gunny. I know i wasn't always nice, but i hope i managed at least to be fair. Take care.

• [sad] [shakehead]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• I`ll quote myself:

Originally posted by RogueJet
    I`d be lying if i said i didn`t expect that

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• You know i learned to deal with it too.

Now remember what you´ve said to me two years ago Slayer. It´s not the point that Gunny gave up finaly. It´s that you both come here and point it out open. That´s wrong for the community - and for sure not the best time atm. - but as i saw, you both don´t care - even for sure i will miss you both.

cu

• Hmmmm Daywalker you still dont get it....if i didnt care i would say nothing and let it carry on ...and eventually more people will leave.... the fact that im being open with my views is quite the opposite....I do care... I care about the community...this forum and this mod that is why im so dissapointed with certain peoples actions .... to stand there and do nothing is not caring to do somthing and say what many people are thinking anyway is to do somthing and hopefully bring to the attention of those people that are acting this way that there actions are harmfull and damaging.... we have for far to long done what you have suggested Daywalker and so far it has got us nowhere..... maybe just maybe this will open people eyes to the damage they cause and then we can all have peace and harmony.

I have said nothing Daywalker that you havent said to me in the past...the only difference is you think it and i speak about it.... who is in the wrong there then.....hmmm

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• Geez Gunny.......I never thought I'd read this. But since I've been on the wrong side of these Cf discussions (normally known as distent and rumours from CF knuckleheads) Please....only wear the shoe if it fits), I can appreciate your feelings.

For my two cents, helll I don't have two cents to waist on this. Mainly because I don't know the whole story. But if Gunny stays gone, instead of taking a LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG, break fromFL and the knuckleheads, then FL and CF will loose an oustanding player and modirator.

And the point of my ramblings......actually I guess I'm just taking up space waiting for OP to make his comment.

See you on MSN Gunny, when you have time and want to talk.

ChiefRedCloud

Not "OLD" but "VINTAGE".......not "SLOW" but "CAUTIOUS"......

• I generally don't put my 2 cents in the kitty
    Request dennied.....option forbidden!!!!!! You owe way to much tax to ever leave!

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• You wanna tell me that you can change things if you don´t tackle them while staying away? Good Luck with it!

Btw. if i dont like things i am talking to the ppl. directly.