DARK PHOENIX NEED U

There are 42 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Scott Richards.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    Everybody who does NOT join the Galaxy Rangers will get a "Naked Lucy" wallpaper for free.

Deal!

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• Ok so DP best of wishes hope you get all the members you need to do the jobs ^^.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    Id like you to know that the Galaxy Rangers are NOT recruiting. So if you like NOT to join please write a mail to admin@lancersreactor.com.

ROFLMAO :D
    Seeing it from the switched logic - this means:

Id like you to NOT know that the Galaxy Rangers are recruiting. So if you like to join, do NOT write an email to admin@lancersreactor.com.

that implies that you can send everyone an email with your application for the Galaxy Rangers - but please keep in mind that you normally should not know about it ;)

So either you are genius or you are a irritated then please write OP-R8R an mail - he gladly would explain it to you ;D

BTW: If you would like to be a merc - do everyone jobs with favor please apply to Pheonix by PM. He really needs people!

Originally posted by Simba

Deal!

Oh well, glad i didn't marry you.

Naked girls be here in the punani section

Joining DP (which is a much smarter way to pass your time than to look at naked pics of any girl and definitely no naked pics of Lucy) can be done here

• well that section was kept well hidden O.O don't look guys it can make you blind. and anything before lucys post just makes my head hurt. remeber being a merc is simple you don't need the complications of law. just do what you are paid to do then forget about it, unless they don't pay you then kill them till they do. talking of which simba you never paid for the membership. and before anyone says anything DP's current jobs are not on line arrrrhhhh who said being a merc was simple. my stress pills whre did i put them?

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [85] [731]

• I am regular reader of the Punani Section and no I am not blind.

Well except for Phoenix who speaks to me, other DP members do not also say Hi. :(

I am also not sure if anyone wants to see Lucy's pic as they may go blind. :P ;)

btw Lucy use a better pic of Torrie Wilson next time. ;) :P

Please join IFC as we need members too. :P

THE FASTEST ONE

• You want Lucy to join IFC?!

O_O

Click the image above to visit us.

• I think he just did ask her....

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• ONOZ DONT DO IT TIS A TRAP!! :D

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• thanks guys, i wasn't sure if i got that right, but now i really guess he asked me to join.

that of course is completely out of the question.
    first i'm in a clan already and 2nd if i ever leave it then only to build my own clan.
    holy moly, i could even create the FIRST ONE WOMAN CLAN in FL history. duh, i really gotta think about that. the most stupid ideas are usually the ones who are being realized first. don't wanna break that rule.

but since that clan doesn't exist and probably never will and because a ONE WOMAN CLAN of course won't accept anybody in general and particularly no guys you can't apply here for my clan.

instead, try it with Dark Pheonix, or even better click on the link in my sig and join TRF.

PS: you can't have anything for not joining my non-existing clan. No pic of me nekkid. nothing. at. all. ever.

PSII: i'm no expert on punani sections, but if you READ it i think you're somehow missing the point, dontcha think so too, Super?

• So, Lucy joins IFC makes a woman Clan out of it, Super is joining DP while DP are joining TRF - i got that right?

Btw. If IFC will be a women clan only what will AZ do then? Overtaking SFP and put a Flower embargo on SoV?

What i realy do not understand:

WtH has Pic to do with all of this?

• there are things you don't need to understand, or even should be glad you don't.
    just [938]

• read 2nd of lucys points again

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• dunno thought this thread was a serious one - intentional for applications for DP. I guess seeing all those posts (mine included) there are many applications for DP.

I wont be in his position now to sort all the fakes ;)
    Btw the only clan I join for now is TRF ;P

• Uugghhh, errm guess you got a point there, Huor. However, i still think a serious thread developing into a silly one is better than turning into a flame thread. But yup, i'm guilty of posting a lot of rubbish here. At least i had the decency to include a link to DP's Homepage in case somebody actually wants to join them. Which i think is a very smart thing to do.

• sigh.....As much as I like everyone who posted in this thread allot, it also makes me so mad (almost said a bad word there [3] ) to see that these people (whom half of them complain,moan and groan about problems people give them) are the very same people that is cuasing DP to not gain membrs through this thread. GO ADVETISE YOUR OWN CLAN RECUITMENT IN YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD!!!!! [18] [18] [18] [18] [18]

This thread was originally intended to stay as a recruiting thread for newbies to feel free to post if they want to join.....but I ask you, with all this JUNK in this thread ALL pointing towards DP, WHO WILL WANT TO JOIN NOW.......

SOOOOO I just have one thing to say, THANKS A MILLION GUYS [22]

Next time I see your clan recruiting I will make sure NOT to read it and NOT to put junk in it so that other new commers can go in and decide FOR THEMSELVES if they want to join that clan THROUGH READING what the clan leader has posted.

O and one more thing - all of your nice comments came to mean one thing to me and this is how I feel. [instagib] [head] [rail] [rocketwhore] [rocket] [railgun] [sniper] [wall] [wall2] [85] [70] and just plain [3]

I think I made myself clear.....I will try and recruit members for DP elsewhere and hopefully it wont contain this much junk in it. Personally I think this thread is useless and can be locked for future reference to people to take note of why not to post junk in a recruitment thread!!!!

Thank you

Kind Regards
    Exiler
    AKA Zangetshu :pimp: [wave]

• I must totally agree on your sayings Zangetshu.
    And once more i thought the moderators must have interfered hear much more earlier!

My deepest condolences for you and your clan for such junk.

• Ok,

this time i disagree - advertising your clan with funny posting in it is the best what ever could happen to you mate.

You even like funny TV Spots?

Ask yourself how often this thread was up - and how many clicks you had. Anyway i respect your wish and will stay out of it as long as i will not send a recruit to you.

Good going to DP and a sry for my posts ;)

cu in Space

• Well first off every clan here supports DP and promotes your clan quite well. Also most of the stuff posted here was rather funny and not meant as offensive.

Now SFP has an anger-management division and we will gladly loan you our therapist and her assistants if you like........straight from Lucy's Harem on Malta^^

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.