following on

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daywalker.

• As a follow up to asking why we continue to play freelancer, I was wondering what ages the players are?
    I'm a 49 year old grey haired overweight beergutted fag smoking advertisement for a heart attack. Who I'm told should know better. what about you?

When you empty the rubbish some of it comes out on top

• lol, nice description :P lol gave me a good laugh thanks ;)

Anyway, I haven't posted in your other thread your talking about yet, was going to but I get distracted easy when I am doing so much on my comp at one time...

I am a 23 year old male, pretty average body type, I also smoke, I think we should all know better, lol but that doesn't seem to change much.

maybe now I will go post in the other.. lol

I am Death, Direction, Destruction, Defiance.... *static and then loss of signal*

Mainly known by Derenus, Derrail, I-am-D. My name in use is Derrail.

• 17 y.o. no personal life only acc. in FL CF and CoD 4 54th rank sniper type's my favourite. I sit around in front of that big fatass screen that makes me powerful yet unwanted sometimes in-games. Ugh I hate a lot of stuff (Although I can't be described as a hater cause I have a very good behaviour in front of people in real life [out of respect for each and every human being even though my in-game behaviour]) including kindness, happyness, calling me a cheat (that usually is the burning point), and people not realising that I have 2 sides: an in-game one and a real life one. People should realise that not everything is as it seems. Oh and if I have to chose the thing that I hate most in this life that would be sleeping. Currently I'm watching The Dead Zone and that's why I missed my second most favourite event TDM. What else ? Ah yes I watch films a lot + play games a lot + I've been 76-78 kilograms (around 156 lbs. if I'm calculating right for the americans) for about 4 years. My 3 most favourite serials are Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and 24. They're my number 1 serials and that won't change. I've watched Stargate SG-1 19 times total Stargate Atlantis 17 times and unfourtunately 24 only 2 times and just started the 3rd when started watching The Dead Zone.
    Also people who take it nice with me usually get the gunfire/missle impact cause it really itches my brain and it doesn't make me feel much better except when they stop. Usually killing them a couple of times helps but there is this one case: Salim where I actually had to ignore the bastah cause he just didn't knew when to quit.
    As far as I also know I've been called a cheater in at least 7+ online games: FL CF, CoD 4, HL + CS(count as 2), WC3 TFT, Starcraft: Brood War. If there are any others I forgot.
    From all the geners of games I like Sci-Fi Real-Time Strategies and FL is a Sci-Fi space simulator or something like that.
    I hate school cause people there decide to go there and do bad things to other people instead of learning (kinda makes me wonder how schools in some countries still exist). My most favourite food is Pizza (usually a 50 centimeters in diameter cause I can eat a lot).
    And what actually keeps me driving to playing most of the games is trying to reach the top with my own skills. In FL CF it means fighting and fighting. Call it however you want I know what I love to do :D. In addition people should stop making excuses for not fighting someone. This cheat that lag over there whatever, they should do what they please and stop complaining.
    Dunno if there's anything I left out.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• 54 'slimish' good looking laid back but totally unfit wannabe astronaut/galactic explorer (all my life since I can remember) now into second childhood , average at FPS but improving . I die as much as I destroy the opposition (n.b. don't pee me off I can be viciously sly, you will not enjoy your spectacular death when I catch you :D ) at the moment you will find me on COD W@W or GOW 2 getting slaughtered and kicking ass alternately

All those moments will be lost in time , like tears in rain . Time to die.

• 40 in great shape and not bad looking.^^

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• 19, male, 10 cm short of hitting the 2 meter height mark... Passed over the 100 kilos. Pack a 30-40 kilo punch & can take about twice as much (yes, i`ve got my face & other parts ''polished'' quite a lot.) Got a metal knee & a 30 cm long scar on my right leg. I smoke irregulary, which means i`m close to quitting and every friday & saturday i consume, at least, half a dozen beers.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

Originally posted by RogueJet
    Pack a 30-40 kilo punch

what's that supposed to mean?

• I would like to win the fatso of the year award - thanks.

Er - nearly fourty and very handsome.

Still have my own teeth - but they are dropping like flies.

Drink lots of tea and dont ouch booze or smokes - or that dreadful coffee stuff.

Big Sci Fi, RPG guy - also a bit of sports fan - but not cricket (I said sports didnt I?)

Current bad habits, EVE ONLINE and OBLIVION - looking forward to trying Stalker and Fallout 3

Why I play Freelancer? Cos of a little game called Elite - programmed a whole universe on a little floppy disk

Originally posted by lucy in the sky

what's that supposed to mean?

Means if my fist meets someone`s face, it`s gonna leave a big bruise... (unless it`s someone with a concrete face, which i have met quite often)

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• 42 in good shape (need more physical condition) and loves life.

Click the image above to visit us.