Please help!!

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by cveteca.

• Please i would very much like to play crossfire mod in single player.But i just don't know from where to begin.I have just finished the normal freelancer singleplayer and i want to start the crossfire one but i have absolutely no clue what am i suppoused to do.Please someone tell me what should i do.

P.S.-as far as i see in the screen shots,i would say that crossfire rocks.

i want to start the crossfire one but i have absolutely no clue what am i suppoused to do.

Assuming that you mean "how to install the mod?", you need to do a search on the forum for the "CF Guide", which gives detailed instructions for this. You will need the Freelancer Mod Manager (FLMM) v1.31, which can be found in the Freelancer download section on the Portal...

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• I am sorry that i wasn't very clear with my need for help.My crossfire instalation i OK.The problem is that i don't know what should i do.Where is the quest here.Where to start from.And please don't tell me to go to Nomad's lair and to search for the Death valley gate because a have already searched it all about 10 times and all that is there is the Nomad hive,the gate to X-3313 and the jumphole to omicron major i think(but it is locked).So please tell me what am i supposed to do in order to start the quest.Thank you for your help!!

• The Altair Quest begins in:

Death Valley jg is indeed in Nomad's Lair, but far from the Nomad airlock...

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Thank you very much Centaurian,but all i found valuable in Death Valley was the reck of ragnarock ship which contains a data disk that says that i am supposed to take it back to planet crossfire.But when i take it back there just noting happens.Well it is worth 9 mil but is that all,do i have to do something else with it,and how is it going to direct me to nephele to find the sleepership(i have already found it but i don't want to skip something).Is there something else i have to do in death valley?And when i got the data disk I instanltly became 38 level and it says that this is the max level.Is it realy 38-th level the max level in crossfire SP.And thanks again for the help!!

• start talking in the bars they will give you clues

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [85] [731]

• sure,i red it an i am now in aldair but there is something that bothers me.As i said before can i sell the data disk from death valley since nobody ask me for it and can i advance more than 38 level in SP because it says "Next level reguierment-Max level".Oh and there is something i wonder.Why do anyone need to go to death valley just to find one data disc that has absolutely no use(well exept that it is worth 9 mil).I think in that case death valley is just for the money and nothing else,isn't it??

• Each disk is a part of a puzzle that will lead you towards the complete story.......and though we don't mind giving you hints.......we wont give the story away.....

You seem quite proficiant at manuevering in Nomad space....so you'll do just fine...any other help...just ask.

ChiefRedCloud

Not "OLD" but "VINTAGE".......not "SLOW" but "CAUTIOUS"......

• have you sold the disc? if you haven't sell it then the bars give out rumours on what todo next. if you have already sold it then you got me stumped

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [85] [731]

• Do these quests exist in multiplayer aswell?

''Space. It seems to go on and on forever. Then you get to the end, and a monkey starts throwing barrels at you.'' - Phillip Fry, Futurama

• well i havent't sold it yet because i thought i wolud need it later,but as it seems it is actually pointless.I think the whole going in the death valley is pointles(exept of course that you make 9 mil).Anyway guys thank you all for the help!!!Actualy now i am considering playing crossfire MP(if only i could get the MP to start running)

Originally posted by -=[T-R-F]=-Huor_Súrion
    and here it is CF Guide

Try the Guide for getting MP running if it doesn´t.

bundy42
    yes :)

Click the image above to visit us.

Originally posted by darkjedi
    call me next time u see me on, my names are under Wolfess or Lashan and ill help u there ;)

Could you help me? I have an itch just between my shoulder blades....and I can't reach it.....LOL

ChiefRedCloud

Not "OLD" but "VINTAGE".......not "SLOW" but "CAUTIOUS"......

• the problem is that its hard to say where it is... you need to see it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!