No patrols? No attacks?

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Zeroth.

• you probably the singleplayer without removed restart.fl

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hm no - not sure about it. Are you sure there is nothing blocked or quarantined from your Antivirus program?
    Maybe OP or someone else has an explanation for this problem. Reading the posts before he mentioned that he didnt changed anything and therefore could not fix it. But i am sure there must be something that causes it

Edit by
    OP was faster^^

signature.png

• Hm no - not sure about it. Are you sure there is nothing blocked or quarantined from your Antivirus program?
    Maybe OP or someone else has an explanation for this problem. Reading the posts before he mentioned that he didnt changed anything and therefore could not fix it. But i am sure there must be something that causes it

Edit by
    OP was faster^^

I checked and nothing was quarantined or blocked...i added CF-contained folder exception to my AV scanner and guard, I'm pretty sure i have clean install and clean mod activation...

• if you have played freelancer before you tried crossfire you probably have a restart.fl file in your savegames folder. Thats used to save your current progress in game. For crossfire you have to get rid of this file. Either save it into a different folder, rename it or delete it.

already done this, but i didn't notice any changes...and the restart.fl file keeps spawning after i played the game, even after i delete it or move it to another location.. :|

• Ships folder parts could be missing...
    or missions-encounters fodler missing.

already checked...ships folder is not missing, missions-encounters folder is not either...i'm pretty sure i have uncorrupted Crossfire download...in fact i tried downloading from both swat-protal and moddb.com, tried em both with clean FL n FLMM...still no luck

• Something stopped some info on your PC, firewall, AV, or who knows.... but it's not the way it should go :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• strange...just found out that there's some npc appearing in Tau-23, but still no luck on all House systems or anywhere...
    i disabled firewall, disabled AV...oh my, i'm running out of ideas :| :(

• well...i can't think of a fix...but now's the perfect time for a trade monopoly...hehe

try knocking on the doors of the bases and see if anyone comes out to play?

invite the NPC's back from Tau-23 and see if they want to help you "repopulate" the universe?

(i know i know...if you can't be helpful, why'd you post at all, Z?)

perhaps laughter is the best medicine, and if your comp hears you get a chuckle out of this post, perhaps it will resolve the issue?

longshot.

good luck

-Z