Crossfire server doesn't run correctly

There are 27 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• When i would connect to server crossfire an i click in the buttom "connect",a error message appear:
    A connection can't be established on that server.It's usually caused by a server going offline when you attemped to connect to it.It may also caused by internt problems.Please try again later.

I try again but the server run after much tentatives.
    And now,the server don't would run ! What i do please ? ?(

wait wait Marten, maybe she will be MY girlfriend...In night, she could play with my..uhm..my ethernet cables?

-Technically, make out with a girl is like connecting with another PC to win full administrator access ;)
    -LOL
    -So do you want try connecting with me?
    -I dunno is it safe
    -I promise i won't corrupt your files baby
    -OMG MY 0WN3R IS H3R3 G2G L8R
    ....in the meantime
    -What are ya doin' Pintsize?
    -Well i'm busy erm could you leave me a while....i need defragmenting now.

Questionable Content

• Uh.... the server probably crashed. Try again.

Previous names: PiA_astatic, MW-astatic, [UAC]Ryzune

EVE Online: Xiang Chi, Caldari Achura

It's better to be rich and depressed than poor and depressed!

• If you have any characters in CF Server.... maybe one of them is crashed...i was having this prob too..."by too many items in my store" and he crashed...or maybe the server was offline for a couple of minutes...

• I have only one charachter and this message appear always:it's not a problem in one day but in all days.

wait wait Marten, maybe she will be MY girlfriend...In night, she could play with my..uhm..my ethernet cables?

-Technically, make out with a girl is like connecting with another PC to win full administrator access ;)
    -LOL
    -I dunno is it safe
    ....in the meantime

Questionable Content

• Then unistall the game or tell to OP to delete your character and try to enter again

• i re_install completly my computer and i re_install freelancer crossfire but the message appear always !
    when i say yes when the first message appear when i click on crossfire multiplayer,i select LAN or Internet ?
    the message appear always and now, the server doesn't run at all !
    Can you help me please? i desepear...

-LOL
    -I dunno is it safe
    ....in the meantime

Questionable Content

Originally posted by u600
    i select LAN or Internet ?

Internet(if you want to play in server) and btw..did you install the CF 1,7a patch(for multiplayer)?

Originally posted by GoD_oF_WaR

Internet(if you want to play in server) and btw..did you install the CF 1,7a patch(for multiplayer)?

it doesnt matter wich one you choose, you should be albe to find the server in both options

• Hmmm u600 would you by any chance be running Vista OS?

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• i have the windows vista
    and i haven't the patch for multiplayer

-LOL
    -I dunno is it safe
    ....in the meantime

Questionable Content

i have the windows vista
    and i haven't the patch for multiplayer

That may be the problem. Vista combined with some antivirus software can block FL connections. I had this problem until I removed that crap OS from my comp.
    I had vista and "Kaspersky internet security". No matter if Kasp was running or not, it FL was blocked completely. Only after I uninstalled Kaspersky, and installed "Avira AntiVier Personal" Freelancer was running again.
    Now I have Kasp again, and win XP... no problems.

I dont really know about other antivirus software/firewalls, but many of them are causing trouble for Freelancer if you run it on windows Vista.

Oh, and you dont need any patches for multiplayer, as long as you have the correct mod version installed correctly, everything should be fine.

• thanks reddick i'm Salim i meet you this day when you fight with jack-bauer

ok thx so i return to my old XP !

-LOL
    -I dunno is it safe
    ....in the meantime

Questionable Content

• Well if you have played on the server, than its probably not the problem I was talking about. Coz as I had it, I wasnt able to connect, never. So maybe your problem is somewhere else.
    But I think removing Vista is not wrong anyway :)

ok thx so i return to my old XP !

Glad to hear...and never , i say "never!" go on Vista Windows if you wish to play FL CF , see you in space :))

• I dont think it has anything to do with Vista, I have Vista right now with NOD32, AVG, AND Kaspersky all working at the same time (Yes they all work without conflicting, XP) and I am still able to play on FL CF with no problems.

Originally posted by Kalisie
    , I have Vista right now with NOD32, AVG, AND Kaspersky all working at the same time

You got to be kidding me :D , so much antivirus programs .... you think they are working fine...but... know this , if you have a virus..i guess "she/they" won't find it. i do have McAfee Virus Scan 2008 who is veeeeery nice antivirus program and 1 antivirus is good to have... more than 1 is not...belive me

• Yeah, well Mcafee is also AOL based, and everyone knows AOL is virus central, for every virus Mcafee finds and deletes, 5 more takes its place, and is also whitelisted in the Mcafee database and therefor isnt considered a "threat".

As for my three programs, they work wonders, if one doesnt find something, one of the others is garranteed to find them. Oh and I forgot to mention that I also use Spybot Search and Destroy, which is gods gift to the world, XD

Originally posted by Kalisie
    Oh and I forgot to mention that I also use Spybot Search and Destroy, which is gods gift to the world, XD

try Spy Emergency 2008 :))

• Looks like vista could become a serious issue. anyone buying a new PC will struggle to find one with out Vista! [11]

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [85] [731]