Crossfire server doesn't run correctly

There are 27 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• so vista is not the problem,so what i do to play on the server
    if i wait too long after the run of the computer,Cf doesn't run must be run FL quickly to run

wait wait Marten, maybe she will be MY girlfriend...In night, she could play with my..uhm..my ethernet cables?

-Technically, make out with a girl is like connecting with another PC to win full administrator access ;)
    -LOL
    -So do you want try connecting with me?
    -I dunno is it safe
    -I promise i won't corrupt your files baby
    -OMG MY 0WN3R IS H3R3 G2G L8R
    ....in the meantime
    -What are ya doin' Pintsize?
    -Well i'm busy erm could you leave me a while....i need defragmenting now.

Questionable Content

• help me plz !!

wait wait Marten, maybe she will be MY girlfriend...In night, she could play with my..uhm..my ethernet cables?

-Technically, make out with a girl is like connecting with another PC to win full administrator access ;)
    -LOL
    -I dunno is it safe
    ....in the meantime

Questionable Content

Originally posted by u600
    help me plz !!

Perhaps something blocking your connection to FL Server(for example --> your antivirus) , maybe she is blocking your connection to the server

• If you have to run it quickly it could be, that the OS is starting a service which prevents FL/CF to work. Maybe it´s just blocking something but maybe some Areas in the Memory Freelancer needs to run (i am thinking about Hardware related stuff) will not be proper adressed.

To test it, i would suggest you to disconnect all not needed stuff, before playing FL such as USB, Videocards and so on. If you have an all in one board just disable it in the Bios.

A nacked Computer just with sound- and graphics Card equipped. If it is running this way, try to restart your Computer as often as you need to connect another part and always try starting the game late, so that all is loaded. This way you could find out which part is making trouble if so.

If this isn´t the problem, where i don´t know anything about Vista insides, try to disable unneeded Services and try ro start the Game after you disabled them. If it isn´t the correct one - enable it if u need it again and disable the next. If Vista has it you can try using msconfig to do so. Ahh and btw. save restart points ;)

Just a sidenote: if you start unplugging, disabling or stopping something your computer needs and you will not be able to get it running again it will not be my responsibilty.

Just a try and error way to find out what kind of stuff causes trouble to you.

Click the image above to visit us.

• i return to my xp
    can i recuperate my old chars?

-LOL
    -I dunno is it safe
    ....in the meantime

Questionable Content

• after my return to xp and the follwed instructions of installation the server connects in : 1 click !!
    thx for ur answers

-LOL
    -I dunno is it safe
    ....in the meantime

Questionable Content

• there is no vista problem that xp cant fix

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!