Crossfire 1.8 screenshots

There are 1,017 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

• 3 sets of new menu scripts (9 scripts) containing story elements, free flight scenes and character animations have been finished:

the new DarkReign:

The new DK explosions:

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• incredible - hell this will become the best mod ever...

and BTW the name DarkReign has nothing to do with my char name ;) i am not the founder of this ;)

Originally posted by -=[T-R-F]=-Huor_Súrion
    incredible - hell this will become the best mod ever...

Glad you like it (CF) but minor correction....CF is the best now. Without doubt. :D8)

ChiefRedCloud

Not "OLD" but "VINTAGE".......not "SLOW" but "CAUTIOUS"......

• Why doesn't the Dark Reign have that weird targeting system like it did it Starlancer?

• 8o Is there animation in the DR towers now? I don't remember the top structure opening like the screen...!?

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• I just finished to rework the nebulas.
    Unlike the vanilla nebulas which simply pop up once you fly into them and give you the feeling like you would look against a colored wall the new nebulas are much more transparent and filled with floating dust particles which form real (dynamic) dust clouds.

Inner Core space (high energetic):

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I`m slowly starting to doubt if my PC will be able to cope with all that :P

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• is there the blur effect activated - it looks somehow to me ;)

Only the pics without the mod itself are very nice too see and makes joy to look at them ;)
    I am excited to see all together as one...

• Graphics are looking awesome that's for sure. I can barely wait for it to come out :D

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• the problem is that its hard to show how animations really look like on ordinary screenshots.... once you press print the whole feeling gets lost
    and the FL screenshots are pretty poor quality.... very dark so i had to make them brighter and that way often details get lost
    in game it looks much better

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• well op all is looking good all I have to say is keep going cant w8 to leave LP and start all over in CF1.8 :D

beware a new kind of player is coming online

• yeah its really really nice - and even with your saying that its looking quite more often better in game makes me more and more exciting. The nebulas are looking fantastic - now i can program my auto computer before i enter the nebula - now i have to be at the stearing wheel all the time^^ ;)

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    the problem is that its hard to show how animations really look like on ordinary screenshots.... once you press print the whole feeling gets lost
    and the FL screenshots are pretty poor quality.... very dark so i had to make them brighter and that way often details get lost
    in game it looks much better

Boy! Do we need a 3D camera mode....LOL. Some pass out the glasses....3D glasses that is...lol

ChiefRedCloud

Not "OLD" but "VINTAGE".......not "SLOW" but "CAUTIOUS"......

• OP dont worry about that stuff all is looking good and I'm verry happy with it and I think the other players to ... just keep going.

good luck OP you can do it =D

beware a new kind of player is coming online

• he mean, years of fun... who once playing in CF, play more longer than some weeks...

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein