My first PC Game

There are 58 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• First games on a computer for me? Wing Commander III and Descent II

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• PC: Age of Empires Original. (Classic.)

XBOX: Colin McRae Rally 3. (Nice graphics for the time)

Wii: Wii Sports. (Tennis on 4 player..... manic)

Amiga: Thomas the Tank Engine ( I was 6 :D ).

PS1: Gran Turismo. (My first proper 10/10 game 8) )

PS2: Gran Turismo III. (Speeeeeeeed)

PS3: Gran Turismo IV HD. (I like GT don't I? :] )

SNES: Super Mario All Stars. (Awesome game)

NES: Donkey Kong. (Ladders.... I remember lots of ladders....)

Sega Megadrive: Road Rash. (Damn policeman!! -whack- :D )

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr

• "Die Siedler" (actually it must have been Minesweeper^^)

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• which clan? (im just interested)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• at the time i was playing starlancer was in UNG team in past years not think UNG is online enymore have try find if they have a site but no luck on that part or it just that they change theres clan tag... might.
    i ill make ya on halster abit and not tell old nickname hehe

• goh_death and 2 of his friends
    one of them was my GTF XO (which also was an UNG for some time)
    actually you could be him which would explain why you dont want to tell me ur name ^^

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• have wrong on one part there an older ung member who was in both ung and gtf in past
    Senior
    he was my co trainer when i joined the ung team,
    wuld really be real glad to meet him here online someday an real old good friend.

Games my team play is freelancer elders scroll obvilion far cry dungon siege 2 and its exspansion broken world, think my wery first game i played online is privateer then starlancer old ones but still got the touch.

some old style forum am new to it heres adress:

http://agfl.forumotion.com/portal.htm

• zitek
    that name i didnt hear since the shut down of the 24/7 Bloodguard server when the long term alliance between UNG and BG was canceled due to obvious reasons

so AGF is back?
    lemme guess - Ratt (aka WP_Skorpion_CO, aka MoD_EXECUTER, aka RA_Apouphis, aka BG_Skorpion) is not wearing that tag again
    most likely not... he never was that much interested in FL and he does wear a tag in msn
    if you are looking for UNG then ur precence he might be useful trying to find them since Valsha (aka Biax -> incredible that i remember all that stuff)

in case of Senior (GTF_Senior) im not sure if calling such a guy friend is a good idea
    he was it which started a spy mission against WP in 2001 without UNG permission and that had very bad influence on UNG (not to mention that he was kicked out of the clan
    it was also Senior which started the last big war of the zone after he did lie to me... allied with SE and WP and finally throw out the infamous words "hereby i declare war on MoD" which got responded by me with a "rofl, ok"
    Senior is responsible for the death of the biggest SL clan in history
    at the moment he and his remaining GTF started with noob bashing, at the moment he started to lie and destroy my work he lost many old friends (including me)

as for WP i can only say
    they did cheat in the past
    they lost all the respect and importance in "lancers"
    they are so stupid to cover a SP game as MP clan
    WP is only a shadow of its own

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• My first pc game was Elite for the BBC B with a second processor, released in 1984, and I still have it. This was followed in 1985 with Erik the Viking.

• Well my first game was in 1989 and it was called: Conflict - The Middle East

Very addictive I still have it it was a dos game on a 5" floppy. I finally got it to run on XP and on XP without sound but its still all right without sound.

• I had Spectrum ZX81 with 16K ram pack WOOT and my first game on that was a crap version of space invaders which i had to write myself from a the monthly magazine they use to send out or was it weekly cant remember now was sooooooooooo long ago.....much before that it was the old BBC and i think the game was called Boulder Dash which was later released as a much better version on the Spectrum....also like Dopple i loved Jet Set Willy and another game Manic Minor that was cool to

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• Hi
    the only i did know of is the lara croft spy thing he was involved in btw ung wp in past.

AGF been around seens starlancer time a thiny group who mostly been in discovery berlin server and guests on theres forum for long time, until recantly we got a own forum, its a old style and a beginner of make one,

The answer on Skorp havent a clue if he play eny sort of games today, lost the contact whith him half year ago he moved from new hampshire to a place in south america hmm berlize something, havent seen or herd enything from him for long time, and it was wery long time seens he were the agf tag or eny tags he been in meny teams in past, ung wp mod bg untf ra i think also but think he never was in gtf, he might also was in gtf who knows.
    on biax aka Valsha he stop played online for a few years ago, after a shism btw him and mental what its was all about i havent a clue, only herd biax version so cant say what really happend btw those 2.
    and for now this things are old history by now.
    [2] [2] [2]

• i know that biax was supporting the scifi faction of UNG more while mental was more active in fps
    dunno about what went wrong... original i thought UNG would survive all other clans but for some reason UNG was not able to keep the members active
    most UNG which played FL joined BG long time ago

skorp was online yesterday
    and no he wasnt a GTF
    he wanted to join GTF before he joined WP coz i trained him a bit when he was AGF but the stupid "germans only" rule did prevent it
    in the end AGF, UNTF and H2O - all joined WP which actually wasnt very good for the SL community
    on the other side MK, DF and some other german clans joined GTF
    to convince them to unite was a very hard task coz since the breakdown of the mighty DL those clans were not the best friends (bodyguard vs kataklysm, body vs rBaron, werewolf vs katak, don vs all... rofl)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• *shake hands*

yeah yeah yeah - great times :D

my 1. one was pong for the ZX81 (with 8k :() - and i didn´t had a compact cassette to store it - so it was on the whole night...

But the 1. Game which ever gets me was Elite on a Schneider CPC 464 (it was the Amstrad in the rest of the world) - after it hanse, the bards tale, privateer, the wing commander series and so on...

Originally posted by BG_slayer
    I had Spectrum ZX81 with 16K ram pack WOOT and my first game on that was a crap version of space invaders which i had to write myself from a the monthly magazine they use to send out or was it weekly cant remember now was sooooooooooo long ago.....much before that it was the old BBC and i think the game was called Boulder Dash which was later released as a much better version on the Spectrum....also like Dopple i loved Jet Set Willy and another game Manic Minor that was cool to

Click the image above to visit us.

• My 1st PC game was Superkarts (played it in 1996)

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.