=VIS= Serverclan

There are 28 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by {LP}Admiral-(NL).

• Hello I will choose one and = VIS= , as information as soon as I know the free systems = a firm server clan becomes again. And sorry, my english is not good ;-)

=VIS=-Darkxx (Leader)

Wer bin ich?Ich bin die Summe meiner Erfahrungen... und heute bin Ich mehr, als ich gestern war.
    Who I am?I am the sum of my experiences...and I am more than I was yesterday today

• Yes Darkxx, we know your English sucks but so does my German, but we like you here anyway m8!! :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I think its no problem.
    On my first day was my english more as bad but i has learn many here.
    Now its enough for a small talk and many understand what i mean. :D
    You make the same.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• just ask if you don't understand a certain word, we will all help you :))

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

Originally posted by Crimson Guard
    They say english is the hardest language to learn since its comprised ofmany other languages so its like all languages into 1.

i think german is hard
    we have many more words as in english
    but its my first speak and so np for me^^

(\__/)

• Well according to some experts and historians English is a very old form of Germanic 8o

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

Originally posted by Mu La Flaga
    Well according to some experts and historians English is a very old form of Germanic 8o

i dont know realy but many words are similarly

(\__/)

• I nothing understand :-(
    I learning faster^^

Wer bin ich?Ich bin die Summe meiner Erfahrungen... und heute bin Ich mehr, als ich gestern war.
    Who I am?I am the sum of my experiences...and I am more than I was yesterday today

• Cause of the roman roots maybe? :D

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• Welcome back Dark. I am glad I helped you out a few months back and you decided to come back.

As for me, I dont know a word of German; my first language is Spanish and English my second language.

You are doing great with your English Dark and you will get better like Flash said. We will help you on anything we can.

• I find German fairly simple to pick up, along with Spanish (and with that Italian, as it's so similar to Spanish).

English is a mish mash of different languages, and *is* originally derived from an old Germanic language. So for someone who doesn't have English as their natural tongue, it's perfectly ok to speak it the way you do :D

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr

• ehem, the Germanic tribe of Saxon's. Most English words are actually Saxon. That is why a lot of English words are the same or very similar as German.
    Also, there is similarity with some French words because the French were Franks, a Germanic tribe too.

Check out this info on past monarchy of England.
    http://www.yonks.co.uk/royals.asp#james6

and...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

:))