Peace?

There are 36 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

• Welcome back. Have a nice time :D

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• i dunno what PiA is either... maybe a dead species ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• hmm astatic, i was asking u to join IOC so much :P

I hope we will meet again m8 :))

Old nick ( i think u know me under it ) : Blood_Hunter

New one : Tyrael, good to have u back :)

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Yeah I remember..... You nagged me for *ages* trying to get me to join :P

My Laptop: Acer Aspire 9302, Windows Vista Home Premium, AMD Turion64 MK-38 2.2Ghz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 751MB nVidia GeForce Go 6100 Graphics.

My Sound System: Logitech Z-5400, THX Certified, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound. With remote control. :P

PiA Forever.

Originally posted by Arevel
    Yeah I remember..... You nagged me for *ages* trying to get me to join :P

Yea, as i though xD

Welcome back ;]

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:

• Ah, but you realise I'm freelance? All that happens when I join clans is that I get put on people's KOS. If I'm on a KOS, I want it to be for my own proud actions, not those of my clan 8)

My Laptop: Acer Aspire 9302, Windows Vista Home Premium, AMD Turion64 MK-38 2.2Ghz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 751MB nVidia GeForce Go 6100 Graphics.

My Sound System: Logitech Z-5400, THX Certified, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound. With remote control. :P

PiA Forever.

• Don't worry m8, i`m the only one that get KOS usually :D

But the KOS is gone soon :D

• I don't know..... last 5 servers I've played on I was KOS :]

PiA Forever.

• Then u had some cool fun ^^

Dunno i get KOS by MN, but i sucess only 1 kill on MN, Satyr came and told me the KOS is gone ;(

• I wouldn't worry, all I have at the moment is an Armoured Transport, I'm broke ;(

PiA Forever.

• Awww why not? It's not against the rules ^^ And it gives people someone to take their temper out on :D

PiA Forever.

• Yay, agreed hehe :D

Originally posted by Crimson Guard
    KK when Im mad dont b surprised if u see guns flaring :)

So what ? u`ll be the dead @ the end :D