Posts by Arevel

Ah but Halo is like.... the world's greatest game, I'd never seen anything like it before. Whereas Battlefront II lasted me for 3 weeks and then I thought "What? That's it? I want more levels! More difficulty options!"

Battlefront II is an arcade game :))

Halo is a... a.... masterpiece.... people using auto-aim should be battered over the head with a rocket launcher, and then parked on by a scorpion :D

Well, you increase your rank by getting more money..... I've never tried to buy any at low rank before, but some items can be rank locked.... Just get more money :D

The battleship docking problem may be that battleships can only dock at mooring fixtures, not docking rings. Other than that, battleships should dock fine. I've never had a problem with it.

Char wipe..... noooo...... I just came back, I don't want to have to get a little wealth and then go back to square one again 8o

Awww why not? It's not against the rules ^^ And it gives people someone to take their temper out on :D

Ah, but you realise I'm freelance? All that happens when I join clans is that I get put on people's KOS. If I'm on a KOS, I want it to be for my own proud actions, not those of my clan 8)

Ok just messed with it, I've got 4219MB of virtual memory, 2.78 GB of free RAM, and 751MB of video RAM. Just went into the nVidia settings, it was forcing all programs to use the hardware settings, so I've changed it to let the application control it, and everything is super silky now. :D

Something just hit me.... or rather I remembered a sticker on my laptop.... it says "Windows Vista Premium". Think thats the problem? lol

True.... but I am running an AMD Turion64 MK-38 2.2 Ghz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, nVidia GeForce Go 6100 with 256MB dedicated and 500 and something MB shared. So whats up with it? lol

I'll have a fiddle with the nVidia Personalize thing when I get home, maybe its running some stupid anti-aliasing or something.

Sorted then, tonight I'll log under Ryzune ^^

I'm at work at the moment so..... I'll keep ignoring the "No Personal Internet Use During Work Hours" policy..... lol

I have a question too, how come I've got integrated 751MB graphics on my new laptop but it still runs FL jerky, when my 256MB integrated runs it fine?

Thats great, I just wanted to hear from others in the community too, to see if I would be a target, PiA are rather strongly disliked here ^^

I don't mind being a target, thats all fair and good as far as I'm concerned, I'd just like a heads up, thats all 8)

Hello All

I am thinking of returning to the server, after being retired from FL for over a year. I am an ex [PiA] member, I left the clan a short time after moving to NQ. I was [PiA]-astatic-[P].

I'm posting to ask what the community thinks about me coming back to Crossfire, and if I have permission to do so.

I've been on the server a couple of times recently under the name Arevel, I've visited a few old friends, but I want to come back under my real name. I'm now known as Ryzune.

So, I leave this in the hands of the Crossfire community and OP, but please bear in mind, I am no longer [PiA]. I am freelance, I don't do clans.

Ryzune