CFPD Status

There are 40 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tito.

• lol OP, same here ... 1st posts are always deadly, but laters a bit better

you guys from CFPD just keep together ... me as a pirate wont let you guys destroy yourself :P (j/k .. but still, get that clan running)

• Inferno, you blow chunks mate.

I never seen anyone put an entire clan on Bounty like you do.

Just so you know, the meltdown is over......and we are coming after you little buddy.

Charge those guns up cause you gonna need a private nurse after we get through with Daedulus.

Oh and btw, sell your shrouds now cause if we see one shroud within any LP, they are KOS.

And we dont care if we let you have one......muahahahahahahaha

Returning from the ashes of outrageous misfortune 8).

• ok

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• I am also glad and very happy that CFPD is back in business.

We pirates need CFPD around, because if not, we (LP) wont have control of our actions. You are the guys that control us and give us a great RP as others clans do, but CFPD is the main one. We love to kill cops, is our nature. But again is only RP, nothing personal.

BTW: LP, dont and never had any issues against CFPD, we just have fun fighting with you guys.

Gunny, I know you since the beginning of me playing CF. I started playing on November 2005 and you have helped LP and me in many ways. If you need any kind of help from LP, please contact me or any of our Leaders; they all share the same feeling.

Leaders of LP: Privateer, Stone (MIA), Canoso, Amhos, Tanatos (MIA), Inferno and Saxon.

• Evil ... hm, now when you say, i didnt pur bounties on all your chars .. thx for the info :D and we have enough burses in Daedalus. you should know thatm, since we have stolen them from Tarsus, haha

about the shrouds ... you dont know that yet mate, but you just helped me around with something i just wanted to start in the few days

• Hey the next time we have "ask <put the name here> 10 questions" show we should demand Kwisatz's presence. He could write one very good article about it. Now without our not so handsome journalist we have no review of "Ask G 10 questions" show last night :D:D . And some of us really needed some sleep in order to get to work in time today :( .

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• ok

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• Yes you had the opportunity in X to ask questions, but not many were asked. Which leads me to say one thing: Stop talking about subjects you are not educated on OR ask the sources for the answers.

CFPD was in fact, collapsed, unless there was some "adult beverage" influence from a few of my members....which could be the case.

However having said all this, the role of CFPD is being split into two sections.

Kermit WILL remain as the Commanding Officer of the Patrols, I am heading up a new branch of the CFPD.

Eddie IS the Executive officer......Period.

Endy is moving up the ladder as well.

Need to speak to Aerotsu.

And.....CFPD has a suprise for this server in the near future, soon as I get some PM's from another clan.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• You have duty to the society Kwisatz! The information is more powerful weapon than beauty so use it :D .

EDIT: Well G what did you expect? The questions I had (for example) were already solved - I saw your officers in good health and tagged again and I have no complains about the terrorist RP you wanna bring to the server. :D:D

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• which new branch?

btw. i dont like surprise i had too many of them in the past weeks already

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ok

OK

• Kwisatz: I can sell you some of our best cardamine. Mix it with Saxon's Distillery "Golden Pirate" rum and some OP's wiskey and it will heal all your sicknesses :D. Of course an old fashion nuclear device do the same trick 8) .

SMG Forums

• I heard (maybe wrong) that DD is attacked on sight by CFPD, and that even our trains were attacked while transporting prisoners, so i would like to know is that true or not?

Just so i know when to grow a third eye on my back.

This is a question concerning RP and not about some grudges or something, we can all kill each other nicely :D

And while talking about grudges Sleepy or whatever his name is KOS to DD due to attackin DD members in Vespus and being rude.

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong place.

Buy a ticket, take a ride! [45]

DD BlackOps Hassassin

• At least it could be boring without some surprises...

I guess i need some headache pills and a new couch in my shroud...

Click the image above to visit us.

• dunno that shroud is as big to hold a couch inside^^

Hey fetch a big movie canvas - so we can watch some current movies on it ^^hehe

• no for the kos, yes for the trains, yes for we can kill you and no for you can kill us, yes for we doing it nicely, and no for the sry about the wrong place...

:D as you say - just RP answers...

Originally posted by -=[T-R-F]=-Huor_Súrion
    dunno that shroud is as big to hold a couch inside^^

Hey fetch a big movie canvas - so we can watch some current movies on it ^^hehe

hey "pimp my shroud" again - not the badest idea ;)

• @ Gonzo..in the spirit of goodwill from me to you:

1. DD assists {LP} in attacking police.
    2. DD smuggles.
    3. DD responds to pirates in need when police attack pirates.
    4. DD is allies with pirates.

Answer: DD is criminally associated, therefore we shoot. Change your RP to be Mercs by definition and we can negotiate a relatively "calmer" response. :D

Sleepy is gone so no need to worry about that.

Tito and Sleepy were equally rude to each other in Frankfurt, which started this whole hiatus between those two.

Only two witnesses were there, myself and BG Boyscout. Anyone else's testimony about that incident is complete and utter bullshit.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Thank you for the clarification Gunny.

And we are totally ok with your RP toward us.

We are mercs but a bit on the bad side and we take contracts on all but also assist pirates.

Good to see that CFPD is back on the track.

Take care G.

Buy a ticket, take a ride! [45]

DD BlackOps Hassassin