George Oldziey on Piano This Weekend!

albumkickstarter_goodies24t.jpgThere's good news for fan's of Origin composer George Oldziey's music. He'll be back in Austin shortly to perform on the piano this Saturday at Chez Zee. It looks like a fun place! Although this isn't a Wing Commander event, George has a fun distinctive style that is sure to lighten the mood. He'll also probably autograph your WC album!

Greetings my Austin friends! I'm in town for a few days and am making a rare appearance (sure makes it sound like I'm a big shot :) playing solo piano at Chez Zee on Balcones Dr this Saturday evening, January 11th. I start twinkling the ivories at 6:30 PM and play until 10 PM. If you're in the "hood" stop by, grab a drink or dinner and say hi!

Unfortunately, we missed his anniversary greeting for Wing Commander 3's 25th anniversary last month, so here it is - better late than never!

Wow, time sure flies when you are having fun! And I think that was one of the most fun and fulfilling things I've ever done! Great team, great project, and the chance of a lifetime doing something I love that has touched so many. Here's to you, WC fans from all around the world!!