Thank you to everyone playing the Frontiers Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 3.67, which will be live on all platforms soon.
- Settlement NPCs now have appropriate thoughts while under attack by Sentinels or fleeing a storm.
- The settlement mission now gives more information about when the next decision may occur.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Sentinel attacks on settlements to be immediately cancelled without spawning any Sentinels.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from being given additional judgements if they claimed a new settlement whilst their previous settlement had a building currently under construction.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some base and settlement parts to