Thank you to everyone playing the Expeditions Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 3.37, which will be live on all platforms soon.
- Fixed an issue that could result in too many derelict freighters spawning in busy systems, leading to crashes and/or poor performance.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be teleported to an incorrect derelict freighter, if several freighters were present in the same system.
- Optimised several requests made to the Discovery Servers to reduce server load.
- Fixed a progression blocker that could occur when recharging the transmitter to speak with Artemis.
- Expedition save games that had previously been ended prematurely have now been restored and are able to