Confederation Mod Previews Reorchestrated WC1 Intro

AllTinker has a new bit of Wing Commander joy to share today. He's remastered the iconic Wing Commander opening track. It's a beautiful tune to listen to on its own, but this also supports his Confederation enhancement of WC1. Give it a listen below!

Hi folks, I've been battling against real life a little but work continues on the code & art. I have something slightly different to preview today - another side-project to the side-project; can't help myself - I've mentioned before that I'm interested in having General MIDI versions of the earlier game soundtracks, which would allow rendering with soundfonts or GM modules like the Sound Canvas (ala Privateer, WC3 etc.). In working towards that, rather than going directly from MT-32 to GM, I've been pulling apart the music and reorchestrating it in a more traditional sense first. Here's the first track I feel is ready enough to demonstrate:
I've made a start on most of the WC1 music, and about half of what I've started is close to being "finished" (first full pass anyway). I'll eventually use these as the basis for a General MIDI version, but I'm enjoying working on this "rendered" version in the meantime. The intent is that both this rendered version and the eventual GM version will both be available as mods for Confederation.