msg from pilot Husker

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• All PX ships on my scener range will be hunted!

Why:

1. Whenever I'm online PX attack me OoRP via fake contract or imaginary contarct against me.
    2. Because of this behavior I am unable to play RP.

Iam acting alone and my clan is not involved in this matter. Tonight clan leader PX threatened me with some clan wars or server wars...and insulting me via privat chat.

ps
    Admin will say that this shit...and yes this is shit but :
    I have a right to defend my self...Now there's no hiding behind merc RP brain-washing machine!

• One PX Vessel destroyed ooRP by a BG tagged vessel is seen as a Declaration of War from BG on PX. Additional to the one you posted in New Tokyo.

We told you that and it will not change.

Move your Ship out of Alaska!

You are now banned from Alaska Husker.

The contract you are reffering to was by the way openly announced in the System Channel. So, shut the rumors up. If you can´t do your RP you need another Tactic not driving the Server in a dman War.

Click the image above to visit us.

• NOWAY:)LOL

• I'm sorry husker but for 2) I can personally confirm the contract on you...... I had convos and heard the transaction through....

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• husker: Yes please move your ship out of Alaska

@PX: Please move all 6 Knight ships out of Custodian.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• We are yet in a situation where a War is declared on us. Defemce Lines have to be builded.

If BG are taking their Fighters out of Alaska, we will be happy to take ours out of Custodian and as long as no PX Vessel was touched ooRP everything will be nice and fine.

Click the image above to visit us.

• [threadclosed]Seriously guys cut the bullshit! Keep it in PMs and in game, it is not wanted on the forum[/threadclosed]

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• no husker i am not saying that this is shit
    I can clearly understand your reasons
    however the reaction was not the best... but ok

The situation is currently under investigation. Hereby I will have to check the nature of the bounties set on you.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!