Announcement

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• After some time...

In first place my apologize to all in this community. I was to straight and i hurt many of you, my accusations was, too generally addressed.

Every time when i peep here i feel the same need, to explain my self and to share my thoughts, my energy and my ideas with this community.

Somehow i feel like i know you all, from real life.At the same time my disappointment in some ppl. strike my conscience so hard and at this moment, simple, i must say something about.

My idea was to help community, to make better and stronger place, but not on shady way.Some of you flame me because i write here about human nature, ok ,but don't forget i am human too.

Especially i was disappoint and hurt with ur statements OP, that i do nothing good for community and for this game.Opposite from reality, but ok, that is ur opinion or maybe ur rage only?
    Otherwise not first time in my life, i point on some matter well known at all, but somehow ppl accuse ME after that.(j/k i am not in wonder, know this phenomenon very well)

All in all that's it.

Huor

i am still Mellon ;)

ps
    @all who had intentions
    i don't need some kind of bullshit j/k forgiveness...pls spare me of that [6] thx in advance...

• K.. can someone please enlighten me & tell me what`s this about?

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Maybe the guy just likes to be the centre of attention...

• lol at Rogue

dude, btw you was within few pll who react, but nm, you don't need any "enlightening" about this issue, believe me.

ps
    i always think that only my nation have short memory in whole world ;)

• Hey, Mellon, cupcake! I dunno about all the others, nor do I care, but I for one sure miss you.

So how about you just come back and finally start paying your taxes?

• welcome back fish

and i do think what you said s a bit hurt and harsh, especially in open forums :)

wait wait Marten, maybe she will be MY girlfriend...In night, she could play with my..uhm..my ethernet cables?

-Technically, make out with a girl is like connecting with another PC to win full administrator access ;)
    -LOL
    -So do you want try connecting with me?
    -I dunno is it safe
    -I promise i won't corrupt your files baby
    -OMG MY 0WN3R IS H3R3 G2G L8R
    ....in the meantime
    -What are ya doin' Pintsize?
    -Well i'm busy erm could you leave me a while....i need defragmenting now.

Questionable Content

• Well Mellon you dissappointed me very much - too such a level that i nearly had the feeling of hate. Thats a very rare feeling of myself.

I think you way you would like to change things was not the way you helped me. I intend that your intention was not to hurt anyone - but dunno - i dont like to get said by people how i am supposted to run something on this server. I am always open for constructive critism and i am willed to change my point of view if it turns out that i am wrong.
    I just didnt liked you way of psychologic influence -> sorry if thats the wrong wording.

Nevertheless i welcome every player - even if i dont had good relations with him. Nobody is perfect - nor am I. So maybe lets have a new beginning - with hopefully a bit more sense of humor than in the past.

Thanks in advance
    Huor

• Apology accepted - now get back online as the pirates are taking over!!

Seriously - OP has banned half this community and the other half are their fake alts.

Seriously - we all make mistakes and we are still here!!

• mate, we forgive you for everything. If we stop forgiving, we are for nowhere. So go online and have fun matey :)

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

Huor wrote:
    Well Mellon you dissappointed me very much - too such a level that i nearly had the feeling of hate. Thats a very rare feeling of myself.

Well Huor you disappoint me because i believe in ur human value to much, and i was provoke to react and what happen after that...i stay alone like a shit on abandon island, with bitterness in my mouth. So listen to me if you want, i was wrong because i believe in some old, maybe forgotten values too much, and i allow to my emotion to over come me...so what

Like i can see, same thing happen to you...so...how about to stop this bull shit and act like man...I suggest one thing, try to bury this in the graves of pasts.I know you can't forget this, as i can't too (well known reasons)but try to bury, or another suggestion: Duel, like in good old times.Winner takes all...is this ok?

But one is for sure time is cure for many wounds.And be happy this is not my comeback in game or so, this letter is simple and strong need, that comes directly from my heart...

And this is not my request in way back form, again i repeat...only simple and pure arising need, after many hours of thinking...

• your words sound like you havent changed

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• to be more clear:

very first thing is lol

1) are you sure about understanding my words...do i need to cite myself?

2) read part about your role

3) Huor do many great things for this community and for my clan too(he must have hart of police officer dude, inside), after all for me in game as well, but this is not reason for closed eyes.

4) what are you talking about m8 what changes, i have one simple motto respect me and will respect you double...
    (because i am always first who give sincerity to ppl)

5) Can you be more objective? ( i know you can, then for God's sake, show your objectivity at last )

ps
    ur word sound the same ( are you so sure, that you don't need changes, maybe much more then me? )

ps1
    did you expect of me to suck smb dick?

ps2
    short statement is not always a wise one.

ps3
    think very good about all ( don't aim in the wrong target, man)

• 1) are you sure you didnt use the wrong words?

2) my role was the role of the admin which had to stop the crap you started, i can play that role again if needed

3) i think you better concentrate on analysing yourself before you analyse others

4) its going to be very hard to respect you in any way after what you have done and said last time, i seriously believe you violated your motto

5) If i wouldnt be objective you wouldnt here, able to post something anymore. More you can not expect.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• *facepalm*

Popcorn anyone?

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

Originally posted by RogueJet
    *facepalm*

Popcorn anyone?

Start popping them :D

Also about tact: opening post guy. Just give a simple apology, and stop reacting to every freaking word you see. You start with an apology and continue down self-destruction lane. Not a good move. Either learn how to stop pressing the submit button with the wrong novels or stop using the forum and enjoy yourself on the server itself...

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• 1) Yes

2) No doubt about this OP, hat off for ur job here like admin and mod virtue, misunderstood me (about ur comments was a word) but this is so obvious ppl wait for ur reaction and then comment, really hypnotized.Try to not abuse this fact...devil work in action ;)

3) Believe me i am very sad about ours temptation, but this are hard facts...btw analyze my self=almost daily routine.

4) Yes you have right i violated my motto because i forgive and forget in 95% cases, sry this issue was in 5%...hard to respect me, you said... :) when i was 16 i was pretty scare and confused about my view and about my part in human minority, but now i am only sad when i look around ;)

5) i appreciate THIS PART

@ Rogue lol again ;)

jack

Jack B:
    and stop reacting to every freaking word you see

Reaction on ur post=Zipped mouth... ty btw

@all of us
    more or less [697] after all=imho

Originally posted by RogueJet
    *facepalm*

Popcorn anyone?

yes, not too much salt (in case Mrs Hägar is watching) and loads of butter (when she looks away)^^

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Popcorn, yuck. Yuckety yuckety yuck!

Popcorn is the Plague of the 21st century. Every cinema you go, there's this totally awful, nose-clogging stench of freshly popped popcorn.

It will be the downfall of public cinemas, and it serves those idiots right.

• May i have a coke to my popcorn please?

Click the image above to visit us.