Welcome to the SWAT Portal
  • Join Crossfire today

Experience a new epic adventure.

Join Crossfire today
  • Star Trek Online

Join the Phoenix Legion

Star Trek Online
Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

SWAT Portal

The best source for Scifi Games on the net

Unread error reports & Suggestions

Title Priority Comments Last editing

• Not confirmed

Error when I start CF Single Player

Reported by RonaldoDaVinci - - Crossfire Mod

By SWAT_OP-R8R

• Not confirmed

Banned account

Reported by NeonLight19538 - - Crossfire Mod

By dented_ship

Upcoming Events

1. User Avatar

Wed, Feb 14th 2018, 9:19pm - Tue, Feb 20th 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

2. User Avatar

Thu, Feb 15th 2018, 9:19pm - Wed, Feb 21st 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

3. User Avatar

Fri, Feb 16th 2018, 9:19pm - Thu, Feb 22nd 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

4. User Avatar

Sat, Feb 17th 2018, 9:19pm - Fri, Feb 23rd 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

5. User Avatar

Sun, Feb 18th 2018, 9:19pm - Sat, Feb 24th 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

News

• New

on >Wing Commander News< was published:

Origin composer George Oldziey has completed his live recording of Wing Commander jazz music. The event was conducted last week at George's studio in Austin, and pictures from the day make it look like they had a lot of fun! Initial results also sound fantastic, and we're anxious to hear how everything comes together in the finished album. He's released this super cool preview to whet fans' appetite:

Greetings all! It's been a while since my last post. I just wanted to report that we recorded the Wing Commander bar music in my Austin studio last weekend, and the results were great! The musicians did a great job, and the fans who were there (who backed at that pledge level) had a great time.

I'm almost done mixing the music, which will of course be on a new CD very soon. In the mean time, here is a "teaser" MP3 for you all to

• New

Rock Paper Shotgun has run a neat article on longtime Origin collector Joe Garrity. There's a really interesting Q&A that delves into how Joe got started many years ago buying up spare copies of Ultima games and meeting with their creators. It also highlights some of the good work that fans have done to preserve historic material, such as our 2008 trip to archive Origin source documents at Mythic or the assistance Wingnuts gave Raylight to develop Prophecy for the Game Boy Advance. Check out the full article here.
    RPS: We talked about how the museum got started, but what was your own first Origin game? What got you started on this kick?

Garrity: I’d bought Ultima IV for my C64 back in 1985, but didn’t play it much. The real breakthrough for me was my first PC in early 1991 – a 386 DX33 with four megs of RAM and a Soundblaster! I went to my local Walden Books – back then, games were sold in

• New

We've seen this sale before, but not quite for this reason. GOG.com is running a Lunar/Chinese New Year event that lops 71% off the price of the Wing Commander series. That's all DOS & Windows games for just $14.02! Individual titles you might not have ever picked up are just $1.79. GOG typically runs several sales like this each year, and every one is another great opportunity for new fans to join the fold. If you have a friend that still hasn't joined in, let them know about this affordable chance to help save humanity!
    Source: http://www.wcnews.com/index.shtml#14114

Recent Activities

Did you know…?

This Portal offers guestbooks, friends lists, personal sites and many other useful features -> go and explore the site.