Hunternet Starfighter

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Hey all...

I've noticed in this video that the game "Hunternet Starfighter" which is as "Coming Soon" is something similar to Freelancer, so... here you go ^^

And steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1512190/hunternet_starfighter/

Have fun in your galaxies ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Well this game like all other simmilar is FPS i hate to fly from the cockpit view. You loose the sense of controll in 3D universe and the fights are too realistic.Why is so hard to make game like Freelancer that only need better graphics and maybe bigger map. In Freelancer travell system is best so simple and perfect and in third person view you can see your ship and you have better navigation and sense of space. All developers making game sims that look more and more realistic and ruin the wery concept of game i allready have real life i dont like the games to do the same its GAME for fuck sake! I dont know maybe im too old :D

• I wonder for how long is this game going to be "Coming Soon" with no additional info or ETA :D

Well this game like all other simmilar is FPS i hate to fly from the cockpit view. You loose the sense of controll in 3D universe and the fights are too realistic.Why is so hard to make game like Freelancer that only need better graphics and maybe bigger map. In Freelancer travell system is best so simple and perfect and in third person view you can see your ship and you have better navigation and sense of space. All developers making game sims that look more and more realistic and ruin the wery concept of game i allready have real life i dont like the games to do the same its GAME for fuck sake! I dont know maybe im too old :D

Meanwhile you can try others like: Hell Galaxy
    Which is 3rd Person, limited map space due to dangers and quite shocking story for me...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis