Chase cam doesn't work now in TFO's

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Alexxan.

• Hi everyone, I've only just found this site as I have a problem now, navigating.

I'm disabled and I have - increasingly - a problem navigating. Since I started playing, I've had to use chase cam, as I can't handle navigation without it. Increasingly, it is ceasing to work during TFO's, so much so, that I've basically given up on DPS > 20K, and have be happy with sub 20 sometimes below 10. It also of course makes it impossible to fly. I am a 2 finger typist and suffer badly with keyboards, I'm just as bad with a paddle and can't afford a console anyway.

I've tried joysticks, some success, but that was removed by cryptic, on top of which I can't see what is bound to my keys anymore.

So I'm faced with a problem, chase cam basically doesn't work now in TFO's - though ok for episodes - so I'm trying to learn to use the other two, with little success, I just become totally disorientated on the map; I've adjusted key binds to add reset the camera, but that doesn't seem to work, I've tried everything, and I don't know what else to do, cryptic are completely unresponsive on this topic, so I'll have to sort it myself.

Any help folk could give would be of great assistance, as I seem to have hit a brick wall and it's ruining my enjoyment of the game.

Comment

• =0=

If you'd like to play freelancer or crossfire without problems try to use Microsoft or other all compliant mouse and Dell or Delux , or Microsoft Keybord. They all are made for easy typing and scrolling. For what about joystic i do not play for a long time with such, because that's obsolete. But if you want to try with joystic use such with cubic-I - surround base, and with long handle with two or three buttons.

I hope this info help you , and do not forget to lessen a little the graphics of the virtual enviroment [video card, graphics software, in game graphics]

Wish you all best -)

=0=

If you'd like to play freelancer or crossfire without problems try to use Microsoft or other all compliant mouse and Dell or Delux , or Microsoft Keybord. They all are made for easy typing and scrolling. For what about joystic i do not play for a long time with such, because that's obsolete. But if you want to try with joystic use such with cubic-I - surround base, and with long handle with two or three buttons.

I hope this info help you , and do not forget to lessen a little the graphics of the virtual enviroment [video card, graphics software, in game graphics]

Wish you all best -)

= ATLON ORDOS =