Welcome to the SWAT Portal
  • Join Crossfire today

Experience a new epic adventure.

Join Crossfire today
  • Star Trek Online

Join the Phoenix Legion

Star Trek Online
Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

SWAT Portal

The best source for Scifi Games on the net

Unread error reports & Suggestions

Title Priority Comments Last editing

• Not confirmed

Error when I start CF Single Player

Reported by RonaldoDaVinci - - Crossfire Mod

By SWAT_OP-R8R

• Not confirmed

Banned account

Reported by NeonLight19538 - - Crossfire Mod

By dented_ship

Upcoming Events

1. User Avatar

Fri, Feb 16th 2018, 9:19pm - Thu, Feb 22nd 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

2. User Avatar

Sat, Feb 17th 2018, 9:19pm - Fri, Feb 23rd 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

3. User Avatar

Sun, Feb 18th 2018, 9:19pm - Sat, Feb 24th 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

4. User Avatar

Mon, Feb 19th 2018, 9:19pm - Sun, Feb 25th 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

5. User Avatar

Tue, Feb 20th 2018, 9:19pm - Mon, Feb 26th 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

News

• New

on >Star Trek Online< was published:

The team at Star Trek Online is so happy to announce that, beginning in March, Captains on PC will be able to 3D print their personal starships from the game! We’re partnering with Mixed Dimensions to allow you to create custom 3D handcrafted starship collectibles for your desk, home and more. Almost all of the over 500 playable starships will be available for print, including your personal customizations like ship names, colors and shield skins. You’ll even be able to print the customizations you’ve made using the parts available to your ship in the ship tailor. Once you have your ship where you want it, you’ll be directed to Mixed Dimension’s GamePrint web site, where you’ll will be offered several different purchase options. Captains can commission one of the company’s master artists to hand paint an incredibly detailed, 12” resin high-end collectible version of their starship. You can
  • New

on >Wing Commander News< was published:

Adm_Maverick's Tallahassee papercraft cruiser is back again in a whole new way. This second major iteration improves on the first in a number of ways, including how the main hull fits together. It also has interior components that form the bow-mounted capship missile launcher. He's still working on nailing down the scaling, but the shape is looking pretty good to me!
    So I ran into a bit of a snag. Basically I lost my source file with all my resized parts and info for resizing parts. Hence why the inner body is exposed like it is. In the short term this is actually a good thing. My ultimate end-goal with this project is to build it in styrene and apply some lighting effects. So this gives me a good means for planning out component placement.

I used a new method of mounting the neck to the rear assembly. Nothing terribly complex, but I used parts from the neck to form plates that provides some good contact

• New

on >Wing Commander News< was published:

Origin composer George Oldziey has completed his live recording of Wing Commander jazz music. The event was conducted last week at George's studio in Austin, and pictures from the day make it look like they had a lot of fun! Initial results also sound fantastic, and we're anxious to hear how everything comes together in the finished album. He's released this super cool preview to whet fans' appetite:

Greetings all! It's been a while since my last post. I just wanted to report that we recorded the Wing Commander bar music in my Austin studio last weekend, and the results were great! The musicians did a great job, and the fans who were there (who backed at that pledge level) had a great time.

I'm almost done mixing the music, which will of course be on a new CD very soon. In the mean time, here is a "teaser" MP3 for you all to

Recent Activities

Did you know…?

You can rate Downloads and Gallery images and even comment them.