Posts by p0x

Small bump:

Race starting soon..

expected race time slightly under 1 hour.

See you all at the finish line
    :thumbsup:

Welcome! Happy to see you decided to stick around a bit. It sounds like you're looking for..

APC Freighter
    Cargo Holds: 450
    It costs around $10 mil.
    And you should ask UR (the clan) before sneaking around in Nephele

forcing a dock at a base or planet could be alright, or at least coming close to it.

Killing during a race might drive players away from wanting to race.

suggestion:

force everyone to use a LF

For these reasons:
    to be a contender in all pvp events you NEED a VHF (aside from smuggler hunt, where you can out move a player in a VHF with a LF).
    and there has been no restriction to who can have which fighter. some players clearly have an edge in the ship they choose.

As i clearly had an edge in my LF for racing, I did the research to see what ship could be the fastest, with the best equip i could put on it.
    (who would think to race a LF through the inner core?)

A LF can be fully outfitted with equipment for a portion of the cost it does a VHF.

Light fighters are easy to do dock quickly.

This could bring in more players that don't have the cash to buy a 10 mil ship.

final reason, they are faster. and gives the Light Fighters a purpose in the game. otherwise why have them?

:D

How many systems is the short route Michael?

Also, the gap at the end might have been bigger if I wouldn't have stopped in New T at a planet for rum and to 'wash' the drifting effect from my ship.

I stopped watching TV when they canceled SG-U, It was a slow starting series. But being that I liked SG SG1, and SG A. I was very hopeful that this would go a lot further. And they aren't even going to make a movie finishing the story..

Since then, I have replaced most TV time with watching Doctor Who.

Thanks for the reminder Husker, I completely forgot it was friday! I'll see you all at the finish line once again hopefully!

I would have won for sure last week! and this week is no different. Time to prep my ship.

Store RE-Opened!

- news -
    Account has been restored, at the loss of my racing character, p4x.
    Which means I also lost huskers ancient energy cannons =[

Which is far better then losing the entire account. Thanks OP, and anyone else who helped.