Posts by p0x

these chars contain invalid lines which obviously cause the problem once the player connects to the server
    the chars can be fixed... the only problem is that its not easy to find these chars (afterall there are + 14.000 chars on the server)

Could this have anything to do with the blank items I see in my cargo bay only when trading with other players? (about 5) or the Power Plant?
    It's on the char that I had the battleship on (p3x). Can show a screenshot later if needed. Doesn't take up any cargo space either.

I was wondering what happened to my 'Dom`Kavash Device'. $1.
    p2x

Edit:
    Also all of my MKV power gen upgrades are gone.
    p0x
    p1x
    p2x

9,467,677 a piece is a lot after re-buying a battleship!(105,000,000)

Re-edit:
    Also Battleship shield is gone again.... Guess ill go park it in a star.
    facepalm.facepalm.facepalm.facepalm.facepalm.facepalm.facepalm.facepalm.

+rage

Taxing must go up if this is to continue.

Haven't been able to buy more mines for any of my ships. It says "Storage capacity full for this ammo"
    This has been happening with and without the hook being on.

Can buy Missiles, nanos, bats, and cm's etc.

p0x
    p1x
    p2x

Mine droppers are:
    Ripper and Revelation

Loosing a BS's shield only happened in the times OP fixed the BSes in 1.8x, and I suppose again with 1.9's arrival(if it worked at all in SP).

Anyway if you have no shield, the only way to fix it is rebuying the BS, or try another.

It happened nearly a year ago, I've been away for most of the time since. I guess I'll re-buy it, It'll give me something to do today!

Thanks guys

*Edit*
    Or not..

What about not requiring a relaunch every single time?
    When I started playing I had no idea about the restarting of freelancer, until I came onto the forums and saw it everywhere in peoples signatures. OR since everyone may not be able to speak or read English very well, pictures? such as a screenshot of a crashed server and show steps to restart.