Posts by Portalearth

If they move, they gotta adapt to the local culture, find jobs, speak the local language. I don't want my tax dollars going to a bunch of lazy bums who snuck their way in under the guise of "a better life away from all the fighting"

Michael, you're not too happy about all the Migrants in the EU, huh? I heard Spain or somewhere turned back a ship full of African Migrants

lol, was it an American or Indian Call center? I work in one and i have to say:

Sorry you've had this experience, lemme go ahead and place you on a brief hold and investigate what we can do for you. Is that okay?

i wouldn't be surprised if they both failed within a short time of each other like a few days or weeks

so i ban you for failing to plan a multinational underground resistance movement with me for when the sh*t hits the fan

Image result for shit hits the fan

omg, don't use FLMM 2 it's broken and buggy. i used 1.31 and it works. i suspect it's probably causing your issue, but i can't say for sure

Keep in mind, CF is huuuuuugggeee. FLMM may appear to hang, but it's working. Next time you give it a go, start it and let it run. go take a shower, grab lunch, rub one out i don't care. Just don't touch your computer at all while it's activating. it can take upwards of 30-45 minute to fully activate

I'm not on a PC right now, i'm on a linux laptop at work, i'd guide you through ensuring your FL and FLMM folders have the correct pemissions. a simple google search will help you out

Everything you're looking for, including a No-CD, a good version of FLMM and the latest and great mod is right here on the portal under Filebase (and then some)

i'm just saying in general. 50 hours is a good starting amount of time for any game to learn the game at it's core. 2 days worth of play. Steam gives you only 2 hours to make up your mind as to whether or not you like the game before they won't give you a refund (as far as their return/refund policy goes).

To really get into a game, you'll certainly need 100+ hours to really be considered "invested" in the game

remember when games were sold as whole games? And DLC was advertised as expansions and generally included lots of content like singleplayer campaigns, assets, nifty skins and sometimes a "making of" somewhere hidden on the cd?

good times...

For $160, I could play paintball saturday AND sunday
    Or 8 fill ups at the pump (i put in $20 at a time usually)
    I could upgrade my CPU and still buy a new game
    I could pay my internet AND gas bill

I thought about getting Destiny 2, having not even played the 1st one, and it's not just the price point that scares me away, i prefer to buy video games that i'm gonna play for hours and hours on end, at least a minimum of 50 hours worth of potential gameplay when deciding to purchase a game, or worth revisiting after 6 months, 4 DLC releases, 2 updates that fix 7 bugs and a sale of all the DLCs

Plus, in-game stores are major turn off's. I understand that a business functions to make money, It just seems like PC and Console games are just "freemium" smart phone games you pay full price for

my point is you don't need to create a new thread every time you have an issue. There's a tab at the top of the website that says "Tickets" and you can create a support ticket for any issue you have, regardless if it's the mod, the server or your game. As someone who works in tech support, logic says if no one else is having problems, and the system is not showing any problems, then it's probably something on your end that's having problems

i71s3n.jpg
    The red box is where it's at.

So where is your brain?