Posts by Portalearth

I think given the amount of time between ROTJ and TFA, the galactic population was under a general assumption that the Empire as it was at the end of The Battle of Endor was all but destroyed. Strickly speaking from the Expanded Universe (now Legends) there were pockets of Imperial Remnant throughout but they did not pose as much as a threat as the old Empire.

So The First Order was created when all of the Imperial Remnants banded together. As the majority of the Empire leadership and High Command was killed on the 2nd Death Star, The Empire was thrown into chaos and those with political motives sought to bring it all back together. The problem since it was a "survival of the fittest" Those like General Hux were able to get into positions of power.

Yes, a good bad guy is definitely less emotional. I would be more intimated by a crazy person if they were calm and collected instead of loud and out of control.

Maybe there's some PC agenda behind it, maybe there isn't. But since Disney is running it all now, It's "less scary" if the bad guys are getting undermined by their subordinates in front of enlisted men and i'm sure there's a huge reason to Hux and Kylo Ren's emotional instability and why it's also projected in front of the men.

The guy makes a good point

Yes, i absolutely love maxing out the throttle from a dead stand still or rolling off the launch pad through a station interior running everyone off the space road. I have not gotten into the finer details of combat flying in ED but i suspect have FA off makes it easier to keep your target in front of you, especially if you have fixed weapons.

I just think it's amazing how versatile the ship is with the variety of modules. With the type of missions i run, i would figure that itd be enough with just engine and FSD upgrades since i don't do very many hostile situations...yet

I really dig your ship skin but 22ly that's kind of bleh. i get 20 Ly unladen and (just optionals) i have a size 3 cargo rack, 1 SLF and SRV bay, a size 5 1st class passenger cabin and size 2 and 3 turrets, all gimballed or multi-crew capable. I feel like if i stripped everything down, i'd get 22ly (unladen) jump range. Then again, 22ly aint bad for being kitted out fully and upgraded.

How do think it flies? it's not as tanky as it looks. I was able pull 180 turn and burns with flight assist on, with very little drifting. the Drifting is most noticeable in the apex of a turn in both space and atmos but its reduced more within the blue zone of the throttle (of course). Compared to the Chieftan, i'd say the Krait is far more maneuverable, at least from a stock setup. I don't always go for range/weight ratios when outfitting my ships. the 19-20Ly i get suits my needs as a high end tour guide. I mean...my clients are definitely sacrificing a little efficiency for a little luxury.

I have a custom made passenger cabin, FDL was nice enough to do a special order for me ;)

Was gonna alter mine to rank up with the Federation via missions. My whole goal is to make a trek: Earth->Colonia->Sag A-> Beagle Point->Earth

I still have no idea where to find the Meta Alloys required for the first engineer to unlock so basically i'm still stuck at grinding for an Anaconda. Whats your max jump range comparable to upgraded Asp-E and Anaconda?

banning you because you haven't proven the circumstances for allowable double posting Then again, don't think there's a rule that says you *cant* double post.

Really, unless it's explicitly posted, not double posting is really just internet etiquette

i ban you because if you were born between '89 and '94, you're a millennial. Some will argue that but those 6 other years weren't enough to truly enjoy the 90's for what they were: a time when life wasnt filled with hate and the only thing you worried about was your tomigotchi dying