Posts by Portalearth

no i am not leaving...

so today seemed like a normal day...unless you count a person being stabbed

yes thats right...a stabbing at my school

it was in the back...i didnt do it...

erm...this is something i have to get off my chest because right now i dont feel very safe...at school...luckily i am at home.

i fell that people these days are growing a little more psycho because they think "oh i can stab somebody and get away with it if it's in a crowded hallway."

this is where i get very...very pissed when people make dumb decisions

i know one of the people who saw it...the stabbing...

btw this pisses me off

[1] world

the only thing that might have happened is my CF files may have been messed with from shutting off my comp to let the windows update do it's thing

did i mentioned i'm not happy

@OP:
    the only way you can change it is and act of God...right?

it is indeed 6-7 years old. it does have Windows XP/SP2
    1.should i keep the same case?
    2. how cheap would you say
    3. where would one get parts for a 7 year old Dell Dimension 4100 (yes...still white color)

i talked to my dad. he said he might take me to a pawn shop. do you think they will have something a little more current PC than my current setup?

as of today...my computer has these specifications

CPU: Pentium III ~860 Mhz
    Graphix: Nvidia Gerforce 2 64 mg ram
    RAM: 512 (my dad says he put in 1 gig but it didnt work too well)
    Moniter: Dell P991 17in CRT
    HDD: 20 gig
    Drives: 1 CDRW Hi Speed, 1 Dvd play
    Sound: Creative Soundblaster LIVE

see how crap it is?

i went the way of Softmod, much cheaper but you need one of 3 certain games and an Action replay. BUT i see that your Xbox1 is Hardmodded so bye bye warranty...

I am a High School student and if i had $500, and i wanted Computer mainly for gaming...what brand and what would i want with it just for gaming necessities. I'm in the US and my parents most likely wont get it for me for X-mas!!! can someone point me in the right direction???

PortalEarth Sad...PortalEarth ANGRY...PORTALEARTH SMASH....

*random crashing, thumping and things breaking in background. apparently, Portalearth has gone Postal and is suffering from relapse as of Gunny's resignation from the Server Po-po. Good Luck Gunny and may your travels bring you good fortune*

*sad you might leave in 1.8*

so i have everything set up, i can get to the menu alright but when i try to do SP, it crashes.

but wait there's more

i don't get an error message. that's the catch.

3d sound is off...

Any Assitance?