Posts by Martind Forlon

"TDM results-comment" .. is here (link take you to first comment for last Spiky TDM)

Edit by
    Michael: Good, thread cleared with an exception :)

I really tried to found "TDM results-comment" thread, but it looks that this one was not created ... until now :#laugh ... for sure is best give link if I try move discussion into proper place :bevilplan:

Spiky TDM 16_10_2010 - results are here

I found some pictures from TDM begin (no chance to do others in fight :D )

And someone mentioned Bond result: he had not playable game for fight. I know this situation well, I tried TDM before and no chance to aim at any target (screen lag) until ... I put game resolution to 800x600 with no details (black background). Normally is possible 1600x1200 or 1024/768 with max or most of details but not for players group fights ... dunno why :(

SA_FUD promoted to Lieutenant

The SAC is proud to announce that our young member, Ensign Peter Kirkland (SA_FUD) successfully fulfilled all requirements for achieving his new rank: Lieutenant. He was able to survive with Scouser train in many hostile Inner Core systems in Operation Hephaestus and this was in eyes his RO Captain Forlon equal or maybe even more difficult as Dervon trial..

Captain Martind Forlon said: "I was really amazed as our young member mastered his whole new experience with slow train ship and above that he was able to survive in places, where even the most skilled pilots may be easily killed. Lieutenant Peter Kirkland showed his talent and skills and I believe that he will be in Future even better."

huh?@all

????

If I understand good, just now are for official CF wiki purposes gathered this data (from all sources mentioned here): All detailed system maps 580x580 with all (wrecks, hostile bases in IC, some special maps for systems without navmap ...), Data for Station: all equipment, ships .... for cca 70% of all are also pics 900x600 or 600x600 with in game description. Next are pictures for cca 70% unsettled planets and also wrecks 600x600 or 900x600. Also are available pictures from sell screen for ships (many of them) and also some technical data about ships (this are probably not accurate). Next for most of wrecks is info about loot. Above that are also gathered some quests text (blackbox, datadisk, station missions ...) from main extended story. This is short overview.

So now is needed structure (here wiki) where can be this data added. And ofc here is high spoiler potential, so create this wiki openly is not probably the best idea. ... ppl will not need to explore, if they can found there all.

Can pls anyone confirm that NPCs are not slow down in nebulas? ... Yesterday in operation Hepheastus I observed this more times in hostile IC systems when NPCs were able fly the same speed as my cruise in nebula + fire at me :bomg: :#furious. ... Mostly it is no so big problem, but in systems as Sadurn it is deadly.

I hope that for DB here will be used data from all sources for the best result. I looked at PX wiki and some things are great some less and I think that the same is for our (SA+CFPD) DB. In all cases only gather data from huge CF universe took much time and put it in one package even more ... So @DW and other PX contribuťors: Nice work!

System Devron

Bug in Parameters (Diameter and possible Mass) for Planets Liwold and Crorhon:

PLANET LIWOLD
    DIAMETER: 18,207 km.
    MASS: 7.11 x 10e24 kg.

PLANET CRORHON
    DIAMETER: 14,802 km.
    MASS: 6.01 x 10e24 kg.

To Compare here are data for Planet Devra:

PLANET DEVRA
    DIAMETER: 12,753 km.
    MASS: 5.98 x 10e24 kg.

This are too much high parameters. See attached pics.
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    UTOPIA SYSTEM:
    Planet Stredos, Josul, Norek (Diameter)

PLANET STREDOS - Diameter: 8009.9 km ????
    PLANET JOSUL - Diameter: 5759,4 km ???
    PLANET NOREK - Diameter: 5807.8 km ???

PLANETARY FRAGMENTS FIELD description is not logical

A planetary fragment field with minimal background radiation. The last leg of a route leading to the Stuttgart Jump Gate has been cleared through the field, but it is often the most dangerous part of the journey due to constant attacks by Red Hessians.

.. maybe this will be right?

A planetary fragment field with minimal background radiation. The last leg of a route leading to the Dervon Jump Hole has been cleared through the field, but it is often the most dangerous part of the journey due to constant attacks by Nomads.

Gas Miner Naha Owner is GMG
    Base description

Rich in vital gas resources, the Sigma-13 system has been contested by a number of groups since its discovery in 60 AS. Conflict reached a fever pitch when the sytem became one of the most fiercely contested prizes during the 80-Years War between the Gas Mining Guild (GMG) and Rheinland. Using speed and a thorough knowledge of the territory, the GMG managed to push back the Rheinland forces, finally obliterating the bulk of the Rheinland Navy at the battle of the Yanagi Nebula. Since that time the system has been almost exclusively under GMG control, and the Gas Miner Naha has provided support for the GMG's extensive mining operations.

Hi NewPol,

Your problem is maybe bcos you still have corrupted downloaded install file (AV ? Firewall ?) . I remember one from our member who tried almost all and nothing help. He try at last desperately last try and downloaded again mod (third download if I remember good) and then game ran (with the same install steps as before).

I advice you shut down your AV for whole download/install procedure.