initial quest

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Nooz.

• For unlocking weapons in gas minor naha, i must to do the initial quest.

I went in nomad lair, i found in B6 the gate, i went through and i destroyed all nomad around the gate. That's because the quest when i got gas minor naha weapons have still not released.

A little help would be appréciated.

Best regards

• Sorry, seems not many SP players visit the forum....

I finished the storyline many times.... but the last one was a good while ago and I neither know what could be the problem at your mission.

Bumping this thread so hopefulyl somebody will post soon ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• This question was discussed in another thread ... but Gas Miner Naha belong to Gas Miners' Guild (GMG). There can be two solutions .. first that you need be friendly with GMG (bribe) or second that you need finished

quest for be friendly also with "special" GMG. ... I do not want spoil this for you too much bcos I do not know how good you know whole CF extended storyline.

• This question was discussed in another thread ... but Gas Miner Naha belong to Gas Miners' Guild (GMG). There can be two solutions .. first that you need be friendly with GMG (bribe) or second that you need finished

quest for be friendly also with "special" GMG. ... I do not want spoil this for you too much bcos I do not know how good you know whole CF extended storyline.

So, i'm friendly with GMG, and i did the initial quest, i destroyed, around the battleship friend, all nomad fighter own battleship nomad and gunboat.

And yet it seem to me, although I'm not going to minor gas naha, I can always not buy weapons interesting.