Congratz Michael!!!

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Six thousand NPC kills in one day! You rock man!! :D

• 6.ooo NPC kills?? in ONE day ??? 8| when did he do that?

I mean .. well. I rarely saw him online, when I was online the last couple of weeks.

I just saw him spamming on the Forum. or is posting a letter (one word contains more than 1 letter) also counting as killing 1 npc?? :D

Singleplayer doesnt count for me :P in case he killed all those poor NPC's in single player.

Think about, he (if its the same Michael I think of) is part of a clan (or well, he is the only one active of that clan) should show way more presence on the server in Multiplayer :P

otherwise Im going to build up a whole Fleet of stolen Ships, just to force CFPD to take more part of their RP to protect their own belongings :P

• Looks this stats are little different and maybe more accurate as before? 8)

• That char is there, and was at lvl 100 a bit after since 1.82 arrived.... it has 7000 Kills and well....
    it had a lil issue, it was 'cloaked' for a week. now it's back online, but with less $.

Thanx Rex :D

even I was thinking I was felicitated for my 5000 fresh posts xD Now 5003 :thumbsup:

@Abras, no, I'm active in-game, and on forum there are more CFPDs, waiting, I come on the forum before or after playing... and sometimes when I don't have enough time for playing I just see who needs some answers or help on here.

ps: post with 1 letter, you confuse me with Bond ? ^^ The shortest of the last 1000 was "Happy bday mate" :D

I see you online by day-afternoon, like now, but always in your GR char which keeps lvling up hmm... you forgot you also part of SMG ? :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• HA! Ok, that explains. I didn't know one could 'cloak' on the stats list.

• Ya, as I told it had an issue (with the $$ at the limit) and it was out of the server while OP was waiting to fix it, now it's fixed :)
    And back for more jobs :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis