Posts by Cartman

well, as far as i know, there old, like they started when i started the junkers. there is a player that uses H5N1 as his only name, i assume hes the leader.

to address sev, there were KoS listed by MW for F1ing outta a taxing situation. we laid around in dublin for awhile waiting for them to move, cuz they dont seem to do anything but hide. and then a bunch of our allies showed up and we got a message from tassie saying that the BG blockade was gonna help out.

I think they are a clan, but i havent met on that speaks english, or at least, speaks english to me. i think Kalle might, but im not sure. so that may be part of this confusion.

this is stranger and stranger. its like trippin on shrooms, in like, the pentagon, with all this secretive-y-ness. Know what? forget it. whatever. Ill just live in blissful ignance for a while.

SEE!!! THATS exactly what im talking about!

I cant even say that an ex-PiA gave me money, just out of genirosity because he was leaving. PiA left on their own (im led to understand) if i started a char with a PiA tag would i be banned? thats just

Ludacris. like the rapper. i mean, come on.

i dont want to start a fuss, i just want to know the details of why the PiA was banned.

I dont want to be afraid of being banned because some one gave me some cash, for heavens sake. i mean. abra tus ojos.

thats to bad, there was a PiA on before that was really nice. err. helpful, but i dont wanna talk about it for fear of being baned and sent to another server lik NQ, which would be inconvenient, especially if i couldnt benifit my caln before my untimley departure.

Get it? this be critisim. why was op hata banned? his NAME? or was he being a douche online too?

blur was there. im gonna be lazy and just wait and see what he does about it.

bannable? noo... not for noobs... maybe for Clan memberz only. its no fun being a pirat if your victims can jsut vanish into thin air. and its no fun being a cop if its no fun being a pirate.

BUT RUVIO!!! no one is afraid of heat'. in fact, heat tried to kill me cuz he thought i was invadin your system once. and, yeah, well, wait, i dont have a point.

yeah, i think i speak on behalf of MW (but if not then i speak for myself, and im a large percentage of said clan) and i say: "We aint scrrrd of heat"

gunny? does this mean that im not gonna get to be killed by you any more? wtf is goin on?

Ok guys what the heck is h5n1?? i mean, look, we got me MW, LP, AND the freakin BG together to kill those weasels. i mean, think bout it. LP. MW. and BG. forget the blockade, if we have a common enemy we should act on that fact, dont you think?

does anyone know what there supposed to be? besides heanous reloaders and f1erz?

thats the point. it donsent make a difference if a BG kills me. But if you make it thru with your cargo its one more victory for us. and, as im now a part of MW, smuggling and the promotion of smuggling is my official agenda.

you live in the redwoods homie? me too.

come on sax, everyone has si's gizzards.

yeah, you BGs. yesterday i attacked the blockade three times, and i was only killed when it was 3v1. i killed si and tassie without notice, and you both got angry.
    whatever, im glad this has been cleared up

Ok. Its over. your inefective atempt to recreate my brainchild has failed. you know its jsut a matter of time before this blockade starts some server wide chaos. i mean, come on, i can get payed by almost anyone to hold off a few BGs while they slip through. you guys gotta step it up. or roll over and die, cuz this whole halfway phase is annoying.

Further. for tassie and si, who were suprised when i attacked them. duh. go away and i wont shoot at you. any blockade member should not expect a nice fyi before i shoot. i think this was unclear up till this point, so there it is.

Oh My God, homies, i had an epiphany, a revelation,

This happens alot... like... alot, dont it? just outta curiosity, whats goin down? i never can tell what happens, and this is the only server i see this happening on. w/e. it just struck me...

eh homie, you gotta be kidding me... everytime you see it you die... cripes... alota people's filled with a lotta bluster (is that a word?) and the truth is, there are prolly less than 10 reeeallly excellent players active in our comunity. not to say that any specific person is makin too much noise, i just notice it as a trait amongst many individuals.