Posts by Cartman

Just to clear things up,

The Junkers are a pirate-smuggling-merc clan that operate mainly one one high profile route. The Junkers also apear to be a one man clan, and Yes, i was using cargo scan as a prediction tool for the blockade i was in yesterday.
    On a side note, the repeated killing of BG's Sanny's Battleship was a defensive attack. he was agressivley following our convoy after he opened fire on us in Dublin.
    Before that we had made clear to him that we didnt want to fight a biiiigggg scarrrryyy battleship.

To adress the Tool, Yes, i think it is cheap, but not that it affects RP. also, for my purposes its not really nessecary. one can predict such things from system movement. I agree that its use should be restricted.

Ok, back when i was just a young Junker on the HA5 server, we had a simple rule about PvP kills.

It was this, if you were killed three times in a row in a system, you could not reenter the system for 24hours, unless the Player who capped you implements a shorter time.
    Its late at night, if this doesnt make sense, repost saying so and i will clairfy myself.

in example, if L dog and i are fighting in X- and he dies twice, and i die three times, i musleave the system for 24 hours, unless he says otherwise.

This didnt cut down on wars and mass PvP battles, there was a four hour seige of Crete while everybody was observing these rules.

its fun, it kinda lends itself to RP, and it works.
    tellz me what you think.