PUBLIC BAN POST

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Jason-Bourne.

• Banned on Friday, August 25. 2006

PiA_OP-H8R.

As you can see, this has not stopped on their behalf or someone is trying to stir the pot again.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• thats to bad, there was a PiA on before that was really nice. err. helpful, but i dont wanna talk about it for fear of being baned and sent to another server lik NQ, which would be inconvenient, especially if i couldnt benifit my caln before my untimley departure.

Get it? this be critisim. why was op hata banned? his NAME? or was he being a douche online too?

I am god of the sea people.

"If you ever touch Mr.Kitty, ill put a M80 in your nutsack and blow your nuts all over your pants."- That goes for shooting at my transport too.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

Charachters- [MW]-XXL-[X] [MW]-Cartman-[X]
    [MW]-10-CENT [MW]-KONIG and in development:
    [MW]The_Oak. Thats right, run and hide.

West Coast For Life

• i do sincerly hope that 2 char names are not connected

i do incedentally belive they are not

but you can clear up that confusion cartman as you were the benificary of the arofe metioned PIA member

please do this just so there is no confusion because i like you

also please affirm this server admin so no1 else can confuse this

• SEE!!! THATS exactly what im talking about!

I cant even say that an ex-PiA gave me money, just out of genirosity because he was leaving. PiA left on their own (im led to understand) if i started a char with a PiA tag would i be banned? thats just

Ludacris. like the rapper. i mean, come on.

i dont want to start a fuss, i just want to know the details of why the PiA was banned.

I dont want to be afraid of being banned because some one gave me some cash, for heavens sake. i mean. abra tus ojos.

"If you ever touch Mr.Kitty, ill put a M80 in your nutsack and blow your nuts all over your pants."- That goes for shooting at my transport too.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

West Coast For Life

• PiA nightowl was on today but only to rip apart the chars and start again without the tag. the only thing he did was take his chars to NY. nothing else, and they no longer have tags.

as for PiA_OP-H8R i think everyone can work out who that is. If he was giving away money he might be doing what he told me and leaving CF for good. with this being his final shot at Op.

if you need any more info Gunny pm me as it might be better not to start another flame over this.

carbine[CFPD]

• Astatic was here deleting his chars and so forth.

Nightowl is not an issue, he is a welcome member of this community.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• astatic is the person im talking about. so, is he not a welcome member of the comunity?

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

West Coast For Life

• Astatic can contact me if he wishes to petition for return.

He knows who to contact and how.

• darkstalker told me that this guy has nothing to do with PIA.

I belive him not only because his word is enought (to me at least), but also because if you think, he had no reasons to stir the pot again.

• i just dont know why he was banned, right now im under the impression that he left of his own free will. is this not the case?

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

West Coast For Life

• Cartman i say this only once

PiA has done shit to this community... much shit and it has a very good reason why they were banned
    more i wont say coz i really have enough of these guys and this topic

if they think they have to start shit again fine... then the whole Lancers community will know

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• this is stranger and stranger. its like trippin on shrooms, in like, the pentagon, with all this secretive-y-ness. Know what? forget it. whatever. Ill just live in blissful ignance for a while.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

West Coast For Life

• Whoever it was, whether it was PiA, some unaffiliated jerk, or a member of a clan working to provoke controversy, probably wants us all to take the bait. Let's avoid any re-kindled debates and let this one die. :evil:

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    Cartman i say this only once

PiA has done shit to this community... much shit and it has a very good reason why they were banned
    more i wont say coz i really have enough of these guys and this topic

if they think they have to start shit again fine... then the whole Lancers community will know

Don't try to change history OP here's the full chain of events

PiA left the server

OP got mad threatened PiA with war (I have the MSN logs of this)

OP threatened the NQ server with war (I have the MSN logs of this)

OP threatened R-39 with war (I have the MSN logs of this)

Then because of all the fuss some CF players came to NQ to have a look (most likely curiosity)

Then OP got mad because some PiA members including myself still read the forum

Then OP banned us all from the forum and the server

Up until this point we had done NOTHING wrong

OP just banned us for no reason at all claiming we where spies and infiltrators and traitors that could not be trusted

Then I posted some logs and evidence supporting our case

OP got pissed even more

So he made even more threats against PiA, NQ and R-39

So I got mad and spammed this forum

So OP went to LR crying and complaining

So I posted on LR to stating my case then the post on LR vanished

Then Riddick, Jtak and myself came onto the server, And everyone was told "chaos are here!! the war has started!!" which then caused a huge battle which was not our intention, we only came to have a look around and see how our former "friends" where doing

So to make my point clear where banned for nothing not because we "did shit to this community" and in fact we did no shit to the community only OP but he has to play the community card each time he bites off more than he can chew

How many times are the players of CF expected to bail him out every time he starts something?

And OP you can show the lancers community what the hell you please and I will show the whole lancers community some stuff to, all the meeting logs, all the MSN logs, all the screen shots and wouldn't it be terrible if the entire BGA was publicly published?

And as for PiA_OP-H8R get real ppl it was obviously a mischievous prank not the Antichrist coming to doom you all

And if any you doubt this I will provide you with the material and I will fully admit the wrongs that I did but does OP do this?

[SIZE=3]Each time you post lies and bullshit here OP I will return[/SIZE]

If you stick to the truth I will stay away

• Everyone made mystakes and noone's a saint. As i said, let the subject die, but die for real, with no further mentioning of PiA or NQ, so we all can live in peace.

This is a cycle. Op mention PIA publicaly, and then they have the right to come and reply. For how long will this go on? How many friendships must be divided? RG was a friend of both u guys, and he got tired of the fuss going around and left.

C'mon man, let the guys be at NQ, so what if they left? Shurely it was againsn't some ppl expectations, and even thought it shouldn't have, it had left an open wound. And the more we touch this wound, more will it take for it to heal.

• This is the problem ruivo OP posts lies and bullshit in publicly viewable forums so I am totally obliged to respond

I said I would stop away from this forum I did then I find out PiA is getting the blame for a BG member leaving, So it was OP who broke the cease fire first and this time I may not back down

• im glad that you responded. very informative, and i really dont doubt your story.

i will keep my views to myself in this matter. i dont want to get kicked from the server. or start some flames. jason has told me what i wanted to know, and it has enlightened me further as to the runnings of this server.

with that said, jason. i dont want you to stop posting, per se, but if you could be less inflamitory im sure we could all avoid some unpleasentness, and i might not be banned for starting this.

oh yeah, gunny, good idea homie. sorry i kinda jacked this thread.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

West Coast For Life