Ok what the F*** is this S***

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Cartman.

• Oh My God, homies, i had an epiphany, a revelation,

This happens alot... like... alot, dont it? just outta curiosity, whats goin down? i never can tell what happens, and this is the only server i see this happening on. w/e. it just struck me...

I am god of the sea people.

"If you ever touch Mr.Kitty, ill put a M80 in your nutsack and blow your nuts all over your pants."- That goes for shooting at my transport too.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

Charachters- [MW]-XXL-[X] [MW]-Cartman-[X]
    [MW]-10-CENT [MW]-KONIG and in development:
    [MW]The_Oak. Thats right, run and hide.

West Coast For Life

• I think people get frustrated because they dont know whats going on, i know OP is doing the best he can in a differcult situation and to get people asking him all the time about the server must be annoying.
    But all we see are the RED WRIGHTING saying server is rebooting , this means nothing to me and all the rest of the guys.
    I go to the forum and there is nothing there to say whats happening and every one is mouthing of and speculating as to what has happend.
    It would be nice if there was a post in the server section saying somthing like there is a problem with the server or due to telnet we have a problem.
    That would keep a lot of peolpe quite but (server is rebooting) means nothing.

• Cartman: the short version is that the server is taking a multi-day lunch break and OP is trying to get it back to work since he can't fire it :D.

(btw, I also have revelations, but they usually come after the event is over xD)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• OP is moving house ,as he has posted ,so when he can im sure he will be getting it fixed

• oh, see, wavey, im just to lazy to read those posts, so im just gonna keep having revelations, like, a church or something.

I am god of the sea people.

"If you ever touch Mr.Kitty, ill put a M80 in your nutsack and blow your nuts all over your pants."- That goes for shooting at my transport too.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

Charachters- [MW]-XXL-[X] [MW]-Cartman-[X]
    [MW]-10-CENT [MW]-KONIG and in development:
    [MW]The_Oak. Thats right, run and hide.

West Coast For Life