Posts by burro

I think role switches are a great idea. LP Marauder and PX Toombs were talking about that idea for some time now. It would give all a chance to view things from different perspectives.

To be honest, I had forgotten about the idea until Myric mentioned it here.

Focusing more rp against aliens sounds good too. The rp of the orginal game is humans vs aliens ;)

Originally posted by DC_Crysis
    Can't you all go in PMs and forget about this thread? ,.. Let's not bring any more sh*ts here please.

This trolling does Not reflect the views of SMG.

People can play the game any way that gives them fun within the rules.

Good luck and fun to Slayer and others who play with reduced numbers of chars.

Diablo, we will handle this within SMG. There is no reason to stink up SWAT with this shit.

Saxon the thread/post you made here is exactly the kind of thread/post that led to the problems.

You have a problem with 1 SMG who is acting like an idiot and you damn all of SMG?

Dude, why in the hell didnt you contact us directly instead of doing exactly what OP hates?

Gunny why fan the flames? SMG has 1 rogue and we are addressing it promptly.

Its this kind of crap that stinks things up.

This SUCKS

Another bright light turned to black

Fly strong and proud Lucy. I wish you the best fortune and success in life. I will greatly miss your writing and game play. Cya m8

edit- Please consider Slayer's post. I feel the same

What this server does not need is additional rules or honor codes.

What this server does need is to enforce the existing rules and an easier way to use a wide screen monitor.

The vast majority of bullshits start because someone feels they were insulted. Server rules prohibit insulting others. The people responsible for enforcing the server rules need to do their job or be replaced. Sorry to be brutally honest but these facts are obvious and undeniable.

Enforce the server rules about insults and 90% of bullshits will end.

The only rule I would like to add to the server rules is: accusations that cannot be proven will be considered false and punished by a short term ban; or a long term ban if it is continued by the same person. Repeating an accusation that cannot be proven will be punished in the same fashion.

Banning for rules breaking may result in fewer people playing, but insults and false accusations also result in fewer people playing. The difference is that the banned people will many times play again after the ban, but the insulted and falsely accused many times leave for good.

I love Lucy in terms of friendship, not in a dirty old man way;)

I have no idea what happened to anger you, but wanted to express my thanks for the many funny threads you made, the good RP, and more.

Sadly, you deleted many of the funny posts. On the bright side, perhaps you can write others to replace them:) That is of course if/when you feel the time is right.

I didnt have a chance to sign the petition before it was locked. OP, this is not an act of defiance or anything else. This is only to express my friendship and solidarity to/for Lucy who is upset. Also OP, hopefully you and Az can sort out some issues and put them in the past.

I have refrained from comments in the other threads because I have made my opinions clear in the past. So no need to cause further eyestrain;)

Great post Az!!

Welcome to CF Son of Angmar:) Welcome back Angmar Scourge of the seven seas[8]

Son of Angmar was given permission to visit Hiruga anytime and to buy shields for his own ships.

It was quite a group PX, SFP, SMG, Angmar, and Son of Angmar. People would have thought: OMG WAR is being declared!!!! When in reality it was a bunch of old timers joking, laughing about old times, children, and grilling ;)

Originally posted by Mugen

Also, I'm guessing 1.8 requires you to make a new character and start over?

OP (OP-R8R) posted that there will be no Char-Wipe for 1.8 unless unforeseen complications arise.

Cya in space.