SMG

There are 49 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gast.

• You can come on onto the server trying to tell me how to play the game, what i can and cant do, and try to run down any idea i have about the way i would like to play, but at the end of the day, you will not win, because i am still here.

You are very lucky i my screen capture failed to work. Next time i will post it to this SWAT forum and expect your clan to be banned. [1]

I have decided i no longer like the SMG clan and i beleive its their sole purpose to destroy CF.

I will play the game however i damn well like within the server rules.

I would've declared War on SMG, but i cant be bothered, your existence will destroy itself, and with any luck, away from the server where others are trying to have some fun.

• Oh my...

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Why do people keep bringing that stuff to the forum when it could be solved so much easier by PM to the leaders of the clan. Please send me info on what happened, since I have no clue what you are talking about.

It is not the policy of SMG to tell other clan how to play. If anyone of US did something like that I need to know.

Let's solve that privately. This is not a conversation for the swat forum.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• Yes let's sweep it under the rug!

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Myric i agree, and i hope this matter can be solved in an adult manner, and lets definitely not sweep this under the carpet we need to learn from our mistakes.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• It is not swept under the rug if it get solved. Now please let's keep this to the people involved.

- Isaac Asimov

• unfortunately, any matters that take place that can sway the server, affects all concerned. I would suggest to have a nuetral party involved for a fair "eye".

• No Black this is not a flame thread, and i hope we can keep it that way and without the daft comments.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

Originally posted by Black
    Guess what, no moderators availiable, its XL and OP.

yep and I can only lock my own threads..^^

• ...and again and again and again, realise that all comments after the okay of Saxon was needless.

edit: my one included ^^

Click the image above to visit us.

• Saxon the thread/post you made here is exactly the kind of thread/post that led to the problems.

You have a problem with 1 SMG who is acting like an idiot and you damn all of SMG?

Dude, why in the hell didnt you contact us directly instead of doing exactly what OP hates?

Gunny why fan the flames? SMG has 1 rogue and we are addressing it promptly.

Its this kind of crap that stinks things up.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• I am so stupid and have no idea who you're all talking about. "Rogue" my a*s... I am simply plundering accordingly to my RP, in game as well as here... most of you claimed anyway that my role here is not only rp but everything i do and how i act
    @Saxon By the way, you can threaten me all you want, you're a freakshow and you know it... By a decent ship and fall in battle and forever hold your mouth closed when it comes to relations with SMG (or at least to me)...
    @for so called "benefitors" of CF community, I did not receive any comment or critics from anyone from LP whatsoever

• Diablo, we will handle this within SMG. There is no reason to stink up SWAT with this shit.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• I don't wanna handle anything inside SMG cuz there's nothing to handle... LP can't stand me and he declared KoS. What's the big deal? Why are you guys so afraid to stand up to someone?

Originally posted by SMG_Diablo
    I don't wanna handle anything inside SMG cuz there's nothing to handle... LP can't stand me and he declared KoS. What's the big deal? Why are you guys so afraid to stand up to someone?

Because, if you had not realized, you are part of a clan. When in a clan your actions do not have consequence only for you but also for all others in the clan. And by extension the same thing is applicable to the entire community.

And there's a big difference between being afraid and being respectful, I hope you can understand that someday.

- Isaac Asimov

• Can't you all go in PMs and forget about this thread? ,.. Let's not bring any more sh*ts here please.