MSN Server Meeting Results

There are 50 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by EvilDweeb.

Originally posted by Gunny
    So let me get this straight Maudib;

So if you have a fighter in Tex AND Cali.....and IOC slips by you in Texas, heading for Cali, you are going to switch chars to make it easier?
    I know CFPD can do it, because we have..^^

Nah, not for that example cos Tex and Cali quote close.

Maybe if you slip me in Calif I may catch u Leeds or NL :-)

1 ship for Liberty adventures
    1 ship for Rheinland adventures
    1 ship for Kusari adventures
    1 ship for Breton adventures

Regarding taxing or firing at trains

I have only shot down 3 trains in my 4 months now as an LP

One a BG, who immediately switched to a VHF to get me :-)Then put a 100mill bounty on me
    The other one was a mistake
    The other one a BG who said gf :-)

I am not very good at taxing trains :-)

I am listening to you guys though with ur ideas and may give it a try when I return.

So far its getting rave reviews

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• I am in favor of Dopple's idea as well.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mau 2 or 3 systems is not very far lol. If we have 6 or more bases then rp hasnt changed at all. The Cops will be all over you with that many bases.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• "Patrolling" & "Stalking" are not that much different when looking for the target.

Why dont you link up with us as we are "looking" for smugglers and learn some tactical strategies.

Or do I need to be a pirate for a week and show give some pointers?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• ok burro, seen as you like my ideas^^, heres another one :)

this is one to try to give the pirates a more realistic stance with the npc's and planets/stations in sirius. i have seen on many servers that pirates use restart templates to allign thier RP alliances with the npc's. i suggest all new chars and players visiting here, who are pirates, use the restart. or try killing loads of house friendly npcs to get the required rep, and help boost your wealth at the same time. its only fair that the npc's should be able to lend a hand against thier enemies too if a convoy/police patrol gets ambushed!!

and another advantage to doing this is that it will ensure that they can only dock at criminal stations and planets, obviously this shouldnt apply to pirates' trader chars.

maybe the police, traders and mercs to do the same?

btw im not trying to complicate RP or anything, just trying to get things going in the right direction.

just an idea :)

• I agree with max 3 places(including home systems) for docking the fighters + altair docking option...
    Another thing about RP- when pirate comes and tax u your option is to pay or to fight!! So, if u choose to fight and lose ur DEAD and pirate can take that TAX. So my point is: if u choose to fight and lose u MUST pay tax which pirate has said!!! That's the real taxing then!!
    And the same for cops: if cop wants to fine a smuggler or a pirate and they don't want to pay but fight then if cop wins pvp he should get his wanted fine!!

Thx, Iceman[CFPD]

Keep on rockin'... 8) Iceman[Fleet Admiral]
    Maverick, Goose

• And For the Record:

Any fine collected by CFPD from smugglers etc, will be placed on my SP char for use in events and server functions.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Sorry for the noob question: Do the Police also fine Pirates for illegal activities or is it only combat ?

If a Police is caught smuggling BMG, then what is the penalty ?

Argos is right the loot is the fine /tax if the no-pay option is chosen.

I support Dopple's idea of an amnesty period from Police action for new Pirates and new Pirate Clans. That way as Dop stated the new folks will be able to get comfortable before full RP. Perhaps the same thing should apply for new smugglers and new smuggler clans. We want encourage as many people as possible to become established here.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• humm, maybe that stop RP a bit, 3 police clans, well they just have to do they'r job, when they are trading, they are trader's, or you think pirates will start taxing on thei're trains? rofl.
    same way for police

eYf-Bb3kqDGZowNom6-Xa5yH0mydz8mBks6wgxw14TQ5NwEJBwfq4f1yRZFAlDX2qQ1-L2f4dN_jPCc4gHS39_4_KEcGf2rKKAIS9lt8znRUc0bbwU4HNGMbSmj-T1tQKW2T0FKHNMXYsHEHc4Qagn3xOVsBjwqOdFH4JyoGcTZdqMwXHFy76r9Fmny4UKT5zjWLQpDkuPo04jpg8sBGnCda4adtRxGHGbDw62IeEFT0WCu_go8lDBHh0WtGmPobfV87RVBaEqL3EGKAaPPRkjp-CR4J4phrjQzZQ2VUtg_-y5LTVcuqnCQugz3jfjP7xQqfvKNkjyMHKU9r4sV_D9IcYmVpYHXZ8ahWfGhesJkd0J8qCXtHRCwhnoMSF31z-piViN7S8MprdxmNA5irBMSB2cjAswp9SVe6wiATbaZEJG1bXg7_LbTVfiytOpYeKWjeQtra39Duhqgml8OV_4sQbY6hoi84NZ_mUayUfNOcCWuOlrLas3DPtvqq0cEfGOV-N6jSPssgvTCKTU4Y9OD8vIz14HCDKBAwi7NnvilwamcVEXqM3kH8YjIYyHtDaf7d8wY5caOUu4Y1AWfmJlZKMcVidj_K2RLYI_XQT8AQe3FnXn_-0fQfB2CPwbeJl_F7Nx-JLwk40KkWAON4x4TXBCq-rw9dmoLGDoS8ftamBKX9EZUxxbPSwuWzIU-ZviAWliUP_mLn8ILYZ-tt4SEnb5sUJkI0GWlLakmDHOwHtH3zAw8O0gt-wuCZCS5vGpuxt9tRDWS1_cIXvZML-ZRrZAHv0mig99hrUX4UMKGoM7FvaIiqnDDZPKMKJO8rA6jAx58nLCki-Xg8ci6ke5uspV7aCUQOmh6U3sZd5Z7acqvypYBAIo8lOMYpbCWRVqdyzaxTA_BdhKN_2OZ3aUK7qkATbEDHMxeu5d_NyqurxvYno5p-zBhnKVT6MNXRE2EpJq1cacTU9WuPNYWJSSF8kAw0_kS8QHURYgbHXpfRKENjBHUaV9h2jA=w348-h200-s-no?authuser=0

• Wow - reports heading in to all bases are suggesting that all pilot and clans are behaving like, like, like - gulp - let me say it

Let me get my courage up

Behaving like friends?

Wow - let's hope it last for long time.

Before long people will start to think we are even a community of people drawn together by a single OPUS of OPs and have now become a group of mates.

GULP

First person to accuse anyone of lagging or F1 ing gets a serverwide KOS

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK